How does Trump poll higher than the Kenyan did with 93% negative media coverage?

Because only the unwise and/or damaged people support anything the Demonicrats have to say. They talk too much and are destroying themselves from within.

EXACTLY

And the wise will not allow the unwise to let the nation fall

The wise now is seeing the real crime against the founders was bringing in the unwise to vote

The founders had it right to stop the unwise from or from debating with an unwise mind that simply wastes time with no learning

China has now copied the wise founders system and now will work with trump to stop liberalism world wide by stopping their voting or debating

Trump rallies

Wildwood NJ Jan 28

Des Moines Iowa. Jan 30

You tube has several places to watch and watch way before the rally and watch the people .. it is crystal clear that trump will now stop liberalism world wide

And he has got China now helping

Democrats better start running and hiding like rats

Nope. You simply catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar, and he shamelessly insults the moral sensibilities of the nation, thinking he is above such trivialities.

He should insult the unwise voting in crooks that destroy nations

He is pissed at what the unwise has done to this nation

He was pissed at stoopid females who gives their interests to rock stars and not the real heroes the military

He told billy bush on the bus if one is a star one can do anything to women including grabbing their private parts

And the women voters has proved he is right as rain

That’s why he will bring a logic test for voting maybe like China is doing to stop the unwise from electing crooks that destroy nations

Nope. You simply catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar, and he shamelessly insults the moral sensibilities of the nation, thinking he is above such trivialities.

Huh? What does that even mean?
What "moral sensibilities of the nation" do you speak of?

Huh? What does that even mean?
What "moral sensibilities of the nation" do you speak of?
Nice reply. Ironic, dark humor is always appreciated.

People know the media is full of shit.

The audience actually LAUGHED at the CNN moderator on Tuesday night.

Those are Dimm donors in the audience. The question was so bad, they fucking laughed. It’s so obvious CNN is going after Sanders.
It means he's just that good.
Trump is good at what? Telling endless lies and causing chaos?

Have you looked at our economy and job numbers lately?
Of course you probably wont see a difference since you work the fryolator at MickyD's

It is pretty simple...

In Sept of 2011 the UE rate was still 9% and the markets had not yet gotten back to where they were before the recession started.

Oh good...so it's not RACISM. Good to know.

It is pretty simple...

In Sept of 2011 the UE rate was still 9% and the markets had not yet gotten back to where they were before the recession started.

Oh good...so it's not RACISM. Good to know.

Nope, not everything is racism...well at least not to most of us...for you there is nothing else

Trump rallies are people knowing they are seeing life change

Finally the liberals will be stopped world wide

After 3 years of Zero's regime, the novelty had worn off. It was pretty obvious that he could manage a teleprompter but he had the intellect of a forklift driver.

Looking back it's the consummate AA failure.

trump does not hate the white majority in America and obama did

Look at his rally's...if anything he now has more people than before trying to get in to see him....We have never seen this before in our nation...not this level of spontaneous love and respect for a president...not even JFK....
People love circuses, he attracts those that have nothing better to do in their life. I dont know anyone where I live who has time to spare for a political rally. You guys need to get a job.

Look at his rally's...if anything he now has more people than before trying to get in to see him....We have never seen this before in our nation...not this level of spontaneous love and respect for a president...not even JFK....
People love circuses, he attracts those that have nothing better to do in their life. I dont know anyone where I live who has time to spare for a political rally. You guys need to get a job.

Wake the heck up

Look
At all of the YouTube channels carrying. Trumps rallies

And each one has thousands and thousands

People now this is turning point in history and wanting to be part of it

This is the destruction of liberalism world wide

The cat is out of the bag now enough people now know the democrats were the most corrupt people on earth

And this enough people is enough to keep this spreading like wild fire

The results of this will be the stopping of women’s vote because votes for the crooked

But there will be logic tests for voting to solve the problem of the unwise electing the crooks

Have you ever seen this kind of support for a president?...I think not...get use to it...

No doubt your trailer park has way too many stoners.

Forum List

Back