how does this jew know what is good for the us?

and sgt having read the bible i do know this....

one unforgivable sin..rejection of jesus...not jews.....but jesus.....say that with me

Rightists tell Obama: No you can't! |JPost.com Video

watch the video....apparently jews are the only people of the bible

Jews were the Chosen people and in biblical times WERE the people of the Bible. I suggest you read it some time.

Jews were the Chosen people

There must have been a shortage of choices.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since at the time the Jews were the only ones that believed in that particular God I'd say there wasn't any other choice.

What the fuck is everyone’s’ obsession with the Jews?

They are in Israel because they can be. Simple as that. Welcome to reality, the same reason the US is the Southwest at the expense of Mexico or China in Tibet.

So why are the Jews the only people on Earth expected to fail even when they succeed?

Why?

Hello, please explain.

Jews were the Chosen people and in biblical times WERE the people of the Bible. I suggest you read it some time.

Jews were the Chosen people

There must have been a shortage of choices.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since at the time the Jews were the only ones that believed in that particular God I'd say there wasn't any other choice.

Then they should put that disclaimer in thier stupid little bible!

and sgt having read the bible i do know this....

one unforgivable sin..rejection of jesus...not jews.....but jesus.....say that with me

That is the NEW Testament. In the Old Testament it is ALL about JEWS. Perhaps you failed to grasp that concept? In Biblical times JEWS were God's people. Even Jesus was a Jew.

They are in Israel because they can be. Simple as that. Welcome to reality, the same reason the US is the Southwest at the expense of Mexico or China in Tibet.

So why are the Jews the only people on Earth expected to fail even when they succeed?

Why?

Hello, please explain.

It provides a convenient people to hate for no reason. When in doubt you just blame the Jews and all is right with the world.

Why?

Hello, please explain.
Apparently propaganda works. I've never understood it myself.

Being chosen basically means being singled out and held accountable for your actions.

But don't let that stop anyone from having a chip on their shoulder.

Look, fuck the idiot debate.

Isreal is there because it can be there. And the UN recognises they should be there.

If others want to move them, then move them, if you can.

This is the way it is, will be, and no other.

You can not move them.

Because they should be there.

Last edited:
The message was "Obama no you can't"

Nadia Matar [sic]
"You can't give away the land of the Bible that belongs to the people of the Bible. You can't appease moslems ...the moslems lust for conquest by selling not only the jews and the people of their biblical homeland, you can't because this land belongs to the jewish people and the jewish people have held elections democratic....to the opposition all those politicians who are calling for to meet with arab demands and have elected a new government with specific to this government has to be zionistic jewish proud government that has to oppose the palestine government in judea and samaria.... No president Barak Hussien Obama is not pushing an agenda that is ___not good for the United States... He is pushing a third world agenda... as it is very well known Barak Obama was a a educated as a moslem and he has been known up until being president of the United States a very extreme left wing causes Barak Obama is not pushing an agenda that is good, not for America, not for western civilization, not for Israel and therefore we have to get a message to him hands off Israel....."

Interviewer....

Nadia Matar; "We believe that uh..uh..the people have, the people have power to change decrees. We cannot sit by at home... in hebrew we cannot continue our daily routine, daily routine in Hebrew is shigla [sic]...expulsion 'garash' [sic] is same letters...those.. people who sit home and say there is nothing we can do.. no the people have power... many revolutions America... French revolution...."

My connection is to slow and jerky to get the rest. The flash quit running.

Why?

Hello, please explain.

It provides a convenient people to hate for no reason. When in doubt you just blame the Jews and all is right with the world.

yea dude.. the complete marginalization of palis SURE IS NOT a reason! Just as your average "woe is me holocaust" jew all about subjugated populations!

Look, fuck the idiot debate.
Isreal is there because it can be there. And the UN recognises they should be there.
If others want to move them, then move them, if you can.
This is the way it is, will be, and no other.
You can not move them.
Because they should be there.

kinda like how Nazis "should" have been in Poland, right motherfucker? Oh, funny how the rules change when the victim is a jew.

Forum List

Back