How Does This Happen?????????????????

My daughter moved from Nassau County to Miami; it takes 2 summers to get past the dehydration.
When I visit, I carry a water bottle.

Canteen; it's a canteen for those of US that know a thing, or two ...........

water bottles are for gay hipsters .......... like Marion .......
Canteens went out of style north of the Mason/Dixon Line about 20 years ago.

I'm old skool bro' ................. I can skin a catfish at 300 yards ...........

Marion can suck a cock @ 500 yards; LOL ............
We each have at least one special talent.

Marion says he has multiple talents; mostly gay talents ...........
Like Fred Astaire?

What is he on probation for?

And what were the violations? Last violation was 6 months ago.

He is currently on probation for a felony conviction for possession of burglary tools, his sixth felony over the past 18 years

the probation violations are not listed; only dates concerning filings, warrants, arrests, pleas, dispositions, etc.

If you printed out the file for this most recent conviction it takes OVER five pieces of printer paper to print it on.

Minnesota sucks ass.

One day I am moving to Florida & fvck Minnesota.

People can't move from Minnesota to FL and live. Didn't you know? Their internal organs get so hot they sweat all their moisture out and they die.
I can confim that.
Live in MN and went to FL a couple weeks ago. Burnt to a crisp first day and was dehydrated entire week.

The alcohol had nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:

Caddo KKKook should know Ramsey county is a libtard haven generally meaning a permissive attitude towards crime. Its why I moved north of the Twin Shitties.

Which is it Caddo?
Law and order,
Or liberal permissiveness and anarchy?
Can't have both.

My daughter moved from Nassau County to Miami; it takes 2 summers to get past the dehydration.
When I visit, I carry a water bottle.

Canteen; it's a canteen for those of US that know a thing, or two ...........

water bottles are for gay hipsters .......... like Marion .......
Canteens went out of style north of the Mason/Dixon Line about 20 years ago.

I'm old skool bro' ................. I can skin a catfish at 300 yards ...........

Marion can suck a cock @ 500 yards; LOL ............
We each have at least one special talent.

Marion says he has multiple talents; mostly gay talents ...........

You know this firsthand?

What is he on probation for?

And what were the violations? Last violation was 6 months ago.

He is currently on probation for a felony conviction for possession of burglary tools, his sixth felony over the past 18 years

the probation violations are not listed; only dates concerning filings, warrants, arrests, pleas, dispositions, etc.

If you printed out the file for this most recent conviction it takes OVER five pieces of printer paper to print it on.

Minnesota sucks ass.

One day I am moving to Florida & fvck Minnesota.

People can't move from Minnesota to FL and live. Didn't you know? Their internal organs get so hot they sweat all their moisture out and they die.
I can confim that.
Live in MN and went to FL a couple weeks ago. Burnt to a crisp first day and was dehydrated entire week.

The alcohol had nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:

Caddo KKKook should know Ramsey county is a libtard haven generally meaning a permissive attitude towards crime. Its why I moved north of the Twin Shitties.

Which is it Caddo?
Law and order,
Or liberal permissiveness and anarchy?
Can't have both.
It’s called NIMBY.

Forum List

Back