How Does This Happen?????????????????

I know of a situation in which a person has been convicted of SIX felonies over the past 18 years.

This person is currently on probation for a FELONY. Their probation runs through March, 2021.

This person has already VIOLATED their probation in 2018 BUT yet they still roam the streets, FREE.

WTF is wrong with this SHIT HOLE COUNTRY?

The above TRUE scenario perfectly demonstrates that OUR nation is NOTHING but a 'shit hole country.'

Liberalism. In the good old days perps like that were strung up.

But liberals cry about systemic racism, and now we live in a world where thugs rarely stay in prison.

It's not just liberals. The Koch brothers got involved several years ago. Libertarians are involved.

The issue is the one size fits all which people pretend they are fighting and wind up doing the exact same thing. All people in poverty are criminals. All blacks have criminal legal problems. All working class people are oppressed by the police. All of these people are victims. All of these people have mental health problems. All of these people are forced to have court appointed attorneys. . And the people say RAWR.

The reality is that there are people in poverty that never break the law. There are black people that have never been arrested. There are working class people that have minimal contact with the police.

Psych has introduced Risk Assessment tools which are shit. They are used by jails and prisons.
Data-driven justice: Algorithms are little better than Magic 8-Ball in determining risk assessment | The Milwaukee Independent

It's the one size fits all for ya.

Number of protesters that demanded that slashed budgets for court appointed attorneys be reinstated or increased? None. Zero.

Number of people that are protesting or demanding better mental health care for adults? Zip. Although, there are several people on this board that are vocal about necessary changes---it's just that the elite squad doesn't want that either because it would require money/funding and things of that nature.

after further review of this ass hole's criminal history, I discovered he has violated his current probation not once BUT TWICE.

Probation violations occurred in May, 2018 & in August, 2018.

Ass hole is still walking free.

What is he on probation for?

And what were the violations? Last violation was 6 months ago.

He is currently on probation for a felony conviction for possession of burglary tools, his sixth felony over the past 18 years

the probation violations are not listed; only dates concerning filings, warrants, arrests, pleas, dispositions, etc.

If you printed out the file for this most recent conviction it takes OVER five pieces of printer paper to print it on.

Minnesota sucks ass.

One day I am moving to Florida & fvck Minnesota.

The individual is now wanted on a felony warrant for a THIRD probation violation.

This is a No bail, No bond warrant.

(1) failed to report for probation
(2) failed to notify PO within 72 hours of change of residence
(3) tested positive for methamphetamine

If they locate & arrest the person, they will likely serve a small portion of the remaining sentence, placed back on probation, and the circle jerk of 'justice' will continue

So, anyone here wanna see who this jack ass is?

Here is the warrant from Ramsey County.

- Online Search Warrant

This fuck face has MORE FELONIES than I have fingers, toes, and thumbs.

Oh happy happy ............. warrant issued on March 22 & still NO ARREST ....................

nobody I know has ever been aided by this "law enforcement" in the entire course of living. Not promoting any standards, and by the way, a felony is definitely an agent or somebody unknown, coming up with a fascination, collaborating with police you can't persuade, and coming out with any junk they want, that's your no-action no-harm felony.

nobody I know has ever been aided by this "law enforcement" in the entire course of living. Not promoting any standards, and by the way, a felony is definitely an agent or somebody unknown, coming up with a fascination, collaborating with police you can't persuade, and coming out with any junk they want, that's your no-action no-harm felony.

try making some sense next time, instead of BS drivel ............

- Online Search Warrant

He is currently on probation for a felony conviction for possession of burglary tools, his sixth felony over the past 18 years

the probation violations are not listed; only dates concerning filings, warrants, arrests, pleas, dispositions, etc.

If you printed out the file for this most recent conviction it takes OVER five pieces of printer paper to print it on.

Minnesota sucks ass.

People can't move from Minnesota to FL and live. Didn't you know? Their internal organs get so hot they sweat all their moisture out and they die.

OK nobody wants me on social media, why don't you try giving that one away then the other one.

Minnesota sucks ass.

People can't move from Minnesota to FL and live. Didn't you know? Their internal organs get so hot they sweat all their moisture out and they die.

I never realized that; thanks for letting US know about that Marion Gay C.

Minnesota sucks ass.

My daughter moved from Nassau County to Miami; it takes 2 summers to get past the dehydration.
When I visit, I carry a water bottle.

Minnesota sucks ass.

My daughter moved from Nassau County to Miami; it takes 2 summers to get past the dehydration.

Canteen; it's a canteen for those of US that know a thing, or two ...........

water bottles are for gay hipsters .......... like Marion .......

Minnesota sucks ass.

Canteens went out of style north of the Mason/Dixon Line about 20 years ago.

Minnesota sucks ass.

I'm old skool bro' ................. I can skin a catfish at 300 yards ...........

Marion can suck a cock @ 500 yards; LOL ............

Minnesota sucks ass.

I'm old skool bro' ................. I can skin a catfish at 300 yards ...........

We each have at least one special talent.

We each have at least one special talent.

Marion says he has multiple talents; mostly gay talents ...........

Forum List

Back