How Does This Happen?????????????????

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
I know of a situation in which a person has been convicted of SIX felonies over the past 18 years.

This person is currently on probation for a FELONY. Their probation runs through March, 2021.

This person has already VIOLATED their probation in 2018 BUT yet they still roam the streets, FREE.

WTF is wrong with this SHIT HOLE COUNTRY?

The above TRUE scenario perfectly demonstrates that OUR nation is NOTHING but a 'shit hole country.'

Hanging violent robbers/murderers/rapists expediently would free up space to keep people like that locked up. :dunno:

• Banned
Hanging violent robbers/murderers/rapists expediently would free up space to keep people like that locked up. :dunno:

Hey John Wayne, this is one time we actually agree. Maybe there is hope, after all.

I did make a pretty sweet firearms purchase last Saturday: a H & K VP 40 :19:

Bought it from Southwest Arms over in Savage, MN.

Price was TOO GOOD to pass up.

Adding to my collection of CRIME DETERRENT. :26:

I know of a situation in which a person has been convicted of SIX felonies over the past 18 years.

This person is currently on probation for a FELONY. Their probation runs through March, 2021.

This person has already VIOLATED their probation in 2018 BUT yet they still roam the streets, FREE.

The above TRUE scenario perfectly demonstrates that OUR nation is NOTHING but a 'shit hole country.'

They aren't trying to lock people up. Haven't been for about 10 years. Especially if it's drug related. Probation notifies the court and makes recommendations but that doesn't mean the court moves on it.

Incidentally, this is why people are pissed.

You have an entire group of people that do nothing but spout statistics from the 90s and talk about mass incarceration and the war on drugs. It's like dealing with bots.

Last edited:
Leftist wing democrats shouldn’t be judges. Period end of the discussion. The way I look at it is that when you’re being the judge. Your feelings, political views and etc gone. Just rule the laws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are they employed by the government?

the guy is unemployed, living with meth heads, prostitutes, felons, and shit heads: I know & I am not making this up.

Fecking white privilege. . . .

Must be the son of a powerful player in St. Paul.

there is a person with the exact same name as this individual & from the same neighborhood but is listed as Sr.

This (John Doe) Sr. has a near identical criminal history; felony drug possession, fourth degree (felony) burglary, felon in possession of a firearm, etc.

I do not have proof but by odds I would assume this is a case of 'like father, like son.'

Yesterday evening I found out the person I spoke of in the OP has already violated his current probation in May, 2018.

With a criminal record stretching back 25 years, 6 felonies over the past 18 years, and violating his current probation, I have NO IDEA in Hell why this shit stain is roaming free in society.

This asshole should be in prison, again.

They aren't trying to lock people up. Haven't been for about 10 years. Especially if it's drug related. Probation notifies the court and makes recommendations but that doesn't mean the court moves on it.

Incidentally, this is why people are pissed.

You have an entire group of people that do nothing but spout statistics from the 90s and talk about mass incarceration and the war on drugs. It's like dealing with bots.

I just located ANOTHER FELONY on his record
This guy has the 7 below listed felonies over the course of the past 18 years.
* 2nd degree assault
* terroristic threats
* drug possession
* posession of burglary tools
* felon in possession of a hand gun
* receiving stolen property
* violation of no contact order

I think it's shock probation. But it's not something only you have in your country. Many other countries have similar procedures.
Many politicians, psychologists and sociologists think probation is a good thing because it's a good deterrent from recidivism (even if you're already an habitual offender)

I think it's shock probation. But it's not something only you have in your country. Many other countries have similar procedures.
Many politicians, psychologists and sociologists think probation is a good thing because it's a good deterrent from recidivism (even if you're already an habitual offender)

None of those people will typically have to associate with an individual with multiple violent felonies so, more than likely their opinions are based on fantasy.

Liberalism. In the good old days perps like that were strung up.

But liberals cry about systemic racism, and now we live in a world where thugs rarely stay in prison.

But liberals cry about systemic racism, and now we live in a world where thugs rarely stay in prison.

well, that is funny as fvcking Hell because the ass hole I referred to in the OP is a white ass trailer trash cracker bitch.

So much for your theory, Donald.

I have two felonies in Boston and I gotta tell ya liberals will make breathing air a felony if they could

well, that is funny as fvcking Hell because the ass hole I referred to in the OP is a white ass trailer trash cracker bitch.

So much for your theory, Donald.

Does it matter? When the laws are changed to let thugs out, it allows all thugs out.

Forum List

Back