How does This Happen

What fucking business is it of yours? USMB seems tremendously well moderated to me...I would not do as well if the board were my property. For example, I'd have kicked your ass off awhile ago for some of the ugly shit you post.

Whoever the offender is, kudos to them for being honest and not sneaking back under a new nick. I'm content to allow USMB's Mods to handle this. Why are YOUR panties in such a bunch over it?

calm down.

it is yukon. :lol:

no,, let her rant, we are all getting a kick out of it..

Irony Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in that case I was wrong, and I apologise. I read this Op as "some person I thought had been banned and don't like started a thread...." and it grated on me, but yeah, I can understand how hearing from a banned member in one's PM InBox might creep someone out.

Dang, and I thought I had WillowTree on the ropes here. Oh well, wrong is wrong. Again, my apologies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

Really? Because I kinda sorta think people who will not apologize when they are wrong -- no matter who they owe that apology to -- are the real asses. I guess we just continue to disagree, WillowTree.

you were not apologizing to me I know a fake apology when I see it..see.. your last words were "I thought I had WillowTree on the ropes here." so yeah bray away braybrains.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no,, let her rant, we are all getting a kick out of it..

i get a kick out of yukon's cunning moves.

which brings us back to the question at hand. How does he do it?

I wondered the same thing when I got a message from Yukon who I have no experience with. And I had no idea what he was banned for and, without that information, didn't feel it my place to support his reinstatement.

Does anybody know why he was banned, or is it illegal to post that?

But I thought a banned member lost all privileges including messaging and PM services too.

i get a kick out of yukon's cunning moves.

which brings us back to the question at hand. How does he do it?

I wondered the same thing when I got a message from Yukon who I have no experience with. And I had no idea what he was banned for and, without that information, didn't feel it my place to support his reinstatement.

Does anybody know why he was banned, or is it illegal to post that?

But I thought a banned member lost all privileges including messaging and PM services too.

I really don't know why he was banned. Obviously he crossed a line somewhere.

How does some one who has been banned make it to your public message board and post a plea for support in petitioning the Admin to be let back in?

Tis a puzzlement. :confused:

I assume that you are referring to "Yukon"

The person who posted on your vistors message board was "Yukon.", with a PERIOD.

How does some one who has been banned make it to your public message board and post a plea for support in petitioning the Admin to be let back in?

The person who posted on your vistors message board was "Yukon.", with a PERIOD.

I know that.. what I don't know is how he did it..:confused:

I know that.. what I don't know is how he did it..:confused:

He created a new account called "Yukon.", logged on, and posted a message.

I'm perfectly calm...eating cereal and enjoying a beautiful day and ragging on WillowTree, since she invited me to abuse her.

It' a lovely Tuesday here in Cleveland. If this person who wants back onto USMB was a problem, let the Mods cope with it. If we can nominate people to take a hike, I'd certainly send an RSVP to WillowTree.

Is that what this thread is about?

Willow was asking a simple question, if you don't have an answer, be quiet!
Yukon is a fool, and Willow has every right to ask why he is posting crap on her visitor messages.

What she said. Considering how Madeline complains about everyone, she should support Willow's quest for clarification.

On a board where I used to post, the name of which escapes me right now . . . Handlecy or Hanniby . . . not sure . . . in any event, on that board, bannings are a daily occurrence and petitions to be let back in appear with regularity on the Mod Forum. Rather pathetic. I much prefer it here.

When I wrote that, I was referring to the Op, which I evidentially misread. An error for which I have apologized, much as it pained me to do so. Regardless of how I may feel about another person, if I am wrong, I apologize...like an adult.

I dunno what crawled up your asshole and died, WillowTree, but trust me, you are no loss to the greeting card industry. Kiss your Mom with that mouth, do ya?

Fuck you very much too, WillowTree.

safe_image.php

Last edited:

What fucking business is it of yours? USMB seems tremendously well moderated to me...I would not do as well if the board were my property. For example, I'd have kicked your ass off awhile ago for some of the ugly shit you post.

Whoever the offender is, kudos to them for being honest and not sneaking back under a new nick. I'm content to allow USMB's Mods to handle this. Why are YOUR panties in such a bunch over it?

:eusa_eh:
Why so mean? Willow, just asked a simple question and by the way. I got the same message as willow, I just deleted it today. What the heck is wrong with being curious???

Talk about having your bloomers in a bunch :rolleyes: shees

I'm perfectly calm...eating cereal and enjoying a beautiful day and ragging on WillowTree, since she invited me to abuse her.

It' a lovely Tuesday here in Cleveland. If this person who wants back onto USMB was a problem, let the Mods cope with it. If we can nominate people to take a hike, I'd certainly send an RSVP to WillowTree.

There are no lovely days in cleveland :tongue:

*Cuddles*

There are in my world, miss. I think you need someone to take you to the Botanical Gardens soon.

Consider yourself invited....I just love that place.

cleveland-745926.jpg

3585469656_1151a10603.jpg

*Cuddles*

There are in my world, miss. I think you need someone to take you to the Botanical Gardens soon.

Consider yourself invited....I just love that place.

cleveland-745926.jpg

3585469656_1151a10603.jpg

No thanks. I want REAL nature, no concrete please

Forum List

Back