How does This Happen

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
How does some one who has been banned make it to your public message board and post a plea for support in petitioning the Admin to be let back in?

Tis a puzzlement. :confused:

How does some one who has been banned make it to your public message board and post a plea for support in petitioning the Admin to be let back in?

What fucking business is it of yours? USMB seems tremendously well moderated to me...I would not do as well if the board were my property. For example, I'd have kicked your ass off awhile ago for some of the ugly shit you post.

Whoever the offender is, kudos to them for being honest and not sneaking back under a new nick. I'm content to allow USMB's Mods to handle this. Why are YOUR panties in such a bunch over it?

What fucking business is it of yours? USMB seems tremendously well moderated to me...I would not do as well if the board were my property. For example, I'd have kicked your ass off awhile ago for some of the ugly shit you post.

Whoever the offender is, kudos to them for being honest and not sneaking back under a new nick. I'm content to allow USMB's Mods to handle this. Why are YOUR panties in such a bunch over it?

calm down.

it is yukon. :lol:

LMFAO! HE went to you? LOL! Too fucking funny! I need to check my visitor messages more often...

Last edited:
I'm perfectly calm...eating cereal and enjoying a beautiful day and ragging on WillowTree, since she invited me to abuse her.

It' a lovely Tuesday here in Cleveland. If this person who wants back onto USMB was a problem, let the Mods cope with it. If we can nominate people to take a hike, I'd certainly send an RSVP to WillowTree.

It is my business because it was my public message forum.. Next?

Relax Mads, Willow is just wondering how it is that a member who has been banned is able to post messages on her (his?) visitor page. While banned members can read the board, the natural inclination is to believe they would have no access to interacting in any other fasion.

calm down.

no,, let her rant, we are all getting a kick out of it..

Relax Mads, Willow is just wondering how it is that a member who has been banned is able to post messages on her (his?) visitor page. While banned members can read the board, the natural inclination is to believe they would have no access to interacting in any other fasion.

Well in that case I was wrong, and I apologise. I read this Op as "some person I thought had been banned and don't like started a thread...." and it grated on me, but yeah, I can understand how hearing from a banned member in one's PM InBox might creep someone out.

Dang, and I thought I had WillowTree on the ropes here. Oh well, wrong is wrong. Again, my apologies.

calm down.

no,, let her rant, we are all getting a kick out of it..

i get a kick out of yukon's cunning moves.

I'm perfectly calm...eating cereal and enjoying a beautiful day and ragging on WillowTree, since she invited me to abuse her.

It' a lovely Tuesday here in Cleveland. If this person who wants back onto USMB was a problem, let the Mods cope with it. If we can nominate people to take a hike, I'd certainly send an RSVP to WillowTree.

Is that what this thread is about?

Willow was asking a simple question, if you don't have an answer, be quiet!
Yukon is a fool, and Willow has every right to ask why he is posting crap on her visitor messages.

Well in that case I was wrong, and I apologise. I read this Op as "some person I thought had been banned and don't like started a thread...." and it grated on me, but yeah, I can understand how hearing from a banned member in one's PM InBox might creep someone out.

Dang, and I thought I had WillowTree on the ropes here. Oh well, wrong is wrong. Again, my apologies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

Really? Because I kinda sorta think people who will not apologize when they are wrong -- no matter who they owe that apology to -- are the real asses. I guess we just continue to disagree, WillowTree.

Forum List

Back