How does this board lean?

I think the ratio of right:left here is fairly even, although the left seems to be dominated by shallow extremists and the right...seems to be dominated by shallow extremists. :lol:

I've seen worse passions on other boards, though.

I am a tired old warhorse who is an old school Reagan conservative since before Reagan and conservatism were cool. My first magazine subscription was to National Review. I hero-worshipped Willliam F. Buckley (Chairman Bill), and pin efor the days when a conservative was the smartest person in the room.

Believe it or not, I have been frequently mistaken for a drooling liberal by some of the rabble. Mostly when I point out flaws, assumptions, parroting of inaccurate memes, and logical fallacies in some of the more ridiculous arguments coming from my end of the spectrum.

I believe mindlessness is the single greatest factor undermining the Right's success today.

Spot on, bro. I also remember when conservatives tended to be the smartest people in the room. That was long before Reagan took office, though.

The average IQ of conservatives has been dropping like a stone ever since the Reagan era.

I remember speaking to a tea party type (exccept this was before the TP existed) and mentioning Willam F Buckley.

This clueless hater, obviously not knowing who WFB was, but assuming that since I mentioned him he must be a liberal, called William F. Buckley a communist.

Most of the people today who call themselves conservatives know next to nothing about politics, history, economics, or much of anything having to do with the social sciences.

They're steeped with misinformation brought to them by the Kleptocracy's mainstream media propagandists like Beck and Rush.

Nasty haters, they know nothing except that they hate some mythical boogiemen that they've been taught to hate by the MSM.

I took one of those online political tests and it compared me to Gandhi..for what that is worth.

Those things are useless tho.

I could place the dot anywhere I wanted.

I'm dead center...

You are an authoritarian on social and moral issues, Nick, not dead center.

I'm not authoritarian on anything....

I'm a classical liberal.

Don't confuse my morality with authoritarianism..

For an example: I believe homosexuality is wrong and is a sin - however I would never dream to outlaw the nastiness..

It's possible to oppose an idea and not implement restrictions on the said idea.

Last edited:
I love your snugness....

You think I want to fight with you?

You're an ignorant tool..

There is nothing to fight over..

"fight" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF.......

The term is "SMUGNESS" and if you read carefully it is quite plain what is being said. You just need more than a 4th grade education.

Nick's been trying hard to FORGET whatever scraps of information he learned in school. Education is just a big liberal conspiracy yaknow.......

Oh go fuck off...

Go read the Huffo, worship government, pay your sales tax, beg and think happy happy Marxist thoughts...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back