How does the 2020 Senate look? Here are the in-play seats...

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Per CNBC, which is not GOP leaning:
Here are the seven senators most likely to lose their seats in 2020

GOP seats in-play:
IA, Joni Ernst Bet on Joni in this one
NC, Tillis Seems like a safe GOP seat, we'll see
ME, Sue Collins She won by 30 points last time, the dems can throw their money away on Sue
AZ, Jon Kyle Lets hope that McSally gets the call and wins this time. She earned it in combat
CO, Cory Gardner Call him toast in CO and their pot head mentality, unless they have some pot remorse?

Dem seats in-play:
NH, Jean Shaheen Call this a true toss-up
BAMA, Doug Jones Is definitely TOAST, unless the GOP finds another molester to run

A good day for the dems would be winning 3 GOP seats and losing BAMA. Net the Senate stays GOP 51-49.

A good GOP showing is keeping 4 seats and winning Bama the Senate stays GOP 53-47

If you factor in the Presidential race and turnout anything could happen. Vegas has it that Trump beats whoever the dems put up. Its like the blue wave thing in the 2018 mid-term, historical voting patterns...
The incredibly boring reason Trump is on track to win in 2020
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-US-Presidents-tend-to-win-when-they-run-for-a-second-term

Trump is unlikely to have a major primary opponent and the whole clown car of Ds will battle it out.

The really big question in 2020 is how many Trotskyites will flee the blue wall and what will be the effect on the EC? I am willing to debate either side of that issue.

The really big question in 2020 is how many Trotskyites will flee the blue wall and what will be the effect on the EC? I am willing to debate either side of that issue.

OMG, I just saw dem talking heads say that Trump has "no path" to 270 EC votes in 2020. I love this "Trump Can't Win" collection of progressive technical prowess from 2016...

OMG, I just saw dem talking heads say that Trump has "no path" to 270 EC votes in 2020. I love this "Trump Can't Win" collection of progressive technical prowess from 2016...

Didn't they say the same thing is 2016??

Hitlery was our next POTUS and Trump didn't stand a chance.

The Dem talking heads sure didn't learn anything.

Bunch of morons.

Per CNBC, which is not GOP leaning:
Here are the seven senators most likely to lose their seats in 2020

GOP seats in-play:
IA, Joni Ernst Bet on Joni in this one
NC, Tillis Seems like a safe GOP seat, we'll see
ME, Sue Collins She won by 30 points last time, the dems can throw their money away on Sue
AZ, Jon Kyle Lets hope that McSally gets the call and wins this time. She earned it in combat
CO, Cory Gardner Call him toast in CO and their pot head mentality, unless they have some pot remorse?

Dem seats in-play:
NH, Jean Shaheen Call this a true toss-up
BAMA, Doug Jones Is definitely TOAST, unless the GOP finds another molester to run

A good day for the dems would be winning 3 GOP seats and losing BAMA. Net the Senate stays GOP 51-49.

A good GOP showing is keeping 4 seats and winning Bama the Senate stays GOP 53-47

If you factor in the Presidential race and turnout anything could happen. Vegas has it that Trump beats whoever the dems put up. Its like the blue wave thing in the 2018 mid-term, historical voting patterns...
The incredibly boring reason Trump is on track to win in 2020
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-US-Presidents-tend-to-win-when-they-run-for-a-second-term
McSally is a shit candidate...She couldn't even beat the total dust head Sinema.

Forum List

Back