How does repeating GOP Presidential Nominee's positions make you "hyper-partisan"?

R

rdean

How does repeating the words of Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich and other prominent Republicans make you "hyper-partisan"? Even posting links with the candidates positions in context from their own mouths and still the right wing will cry "foul".

Santorum's positions on the "traditional family".

Ron Paul's position on health care.

Mitt Romney's position on taxes.

Michelle Bachmann's position on the EPA.

You can post video of these people and many of the right wing on this board will claim it's "out of context" or, more frequently, simply call you a liar. It's clear they don't read or watch the links. I've tested that theory. Most only seem to go by "headline". Many times, they don't even read their own links.

Pointing out their bizarre beliefs makes you "hyper-partisan". Yet, they firmly believe they are being completely reasonable and will loudly and in a shrill voice, tell you just that.

How does repeating the words of Obama make one hyper-partisan?

“I've now been in 57 states—I think one left to go.''
“A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn't receiving it posthumously."
“I don’t know what the term is in Austrian”
“No, no. I have been practicing. ... I bowled a 129. It's like—it was like Special Olympics, or something.''
“What I was suggesting—you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”

“A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn't receiving it posthumously."
“No, no. I have been practicing. ... I bowled a 129. It's like—it was like Special Olympics, or something.''
“What I was suggesting—you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”

You are such a fucking tool. I point out "Health care", "taxes" and the "EPA". You point out "bowling and the Special Olympics". See what I mean about right wingers? Is it the inbreeding? The lack of education? And worse, this same idiot was saying how the Ryan Plan was "good". Could anyone imagine giving a few bucks to someone 80 years old and saying, "Go find health care"? As if a health care company would insure someone 80 years old?

Let me guess, you're a "math genius" and the numbers add up:

i-can-count-to-cookie-thumb.jpg

Obama himself is uber-partisan.

His campauign is blaming Republicans and do-nothing Congress...

Gonna catch up to him in due course.

Yea, the "do-nothing Congress" that called Obama's bluff and was willing to raise taxes.

Are you talking about the people whose number one priority is the President of the United States "fail"?

You are such a fucking tool. I point out "Health care", "taxes" and the "EPA". You point out "bowling and the Special Olympics". See what I mean about right wingers? Is it the inbreeding? The lack of education? And worse, this same idiot was saying how the Ryan Plan was "good". Could anyone imagine giving a few bucks to someone 80 years old and saying, "Go find health care"? As if a health care company would insure someone 80 years old?

Let me guess, you're a "math genius" and the numbers add up:

i-can-count-to-cookie-thumb.jpg

We've pointed out the actual policy and numbers of the Hussein legacy plenty of times.

9% unemployment.
$2 Trillion real Obamacare cost as opposed to the $700 Billion number Obama lied to us about.
$15 Trillion national debt (U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time)
No budget passed in years.

And yet pointing out all these facts about the Hussein makes us "rightwing nuts" and "liars".

Yea, the "do-nothing Congress" that called Obama's bluff and was willing to raise taxes.

Precisely. The Republicans were gonna give him what he wanted.

Obama went on TV and lied to the people.

How does repeating the words of Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich and other prominent Republicans make you "hyper-partisan"? Even posting links with the candidates positions in context from their own mouths and still the right wing will cry "foul".

You can post video of these people and many of the right wing on this board will claim it's "out of context" or, more frequently, simply call you a liar. It's clear they don't read or watch the links. I've tested that theory. Most only seem to go by "headline". Many times, they don't even read their own links.

Pointing out their bizarre beliefs makes you "hyper-partisan". Yet, they firmly believe they are being completely reasonable and will loudly and in a shrill voice, tell you just that.

How does repeating the words of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and other prominent Democrats make you "hyper-partisan"? Even posting links with these Democrat's positions in context from their own mouths and still the left wing will cry "foul".

Obama's positions on healthcare, corporate bailouts, stopping oil exploration, drilling, and transportation, infanticide, etc.

Joe Biden's position on whatever it is he mumbling about on any particular day.

Harry Reid's position on whatever it is he is also mumbling about on any particular day.

Nancy Pelosi's positions on "taxing the rich" and enabling deadbeats.

Hillary Clinton's position on worldwide gun control.

Bill Clinton's position on reckless Presidential executive orders, and his complete disdain for the "checks and balances" that are provided by the U.S. Constitution.

You can post video of these people and many of the left wing bedwetters on this board will claim it's "out of context" or, more frequently, simply call you a liar. It's clear they don't read or watch the links. I've tested that theory. Most only seem to go by "headline". Many times, they don't even read their own links.

Last edited:
I should point out to both sides it does not take much effort to edit a video and take something out of context.

Now, you know conservatives don’t take kindly to facts.

Repeating things is not what makes you hyper partisan, it is a brain disease caused by a birth defect.

To RWers, facts are hyperpartisan...They're very impressed by 5 syllable words when they figure out what they mean...lol

"We've pointed out the actual policy and numbers of the Hussein legacy plenty of times.

9% unemployment.
$2 Trillion real Obamacare cost as opposed to the $700 Billion number Obama lied to us about.
$15 Trillion national debt (U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time)
No budget passed in years."

A.8.3%
B.Total Pubcrappe- AGAIN: The CBO estimates the costs for ten years in the future- so OF COURSE it's more expensive when it includes more years after it's implemented...ALSO, the CBO doesn't include the SAVINGS...Change the channel, morons, this is nothing new. "Rush IS a big, fat liar"...
C.80% Reagan's and W's- It costs money to avert the 2nd Pub Great Depression...shyttehead...

Amen RDean! I have been asking Republicans, specifically Ron Paul supporters if they think the Grand Canyon should be privately owned. Because Republicans want to do away with the Commons. They want to privatize everything. They believe that if we all own it, no one will take care of it. But if one person owns it and is making money off of it, they will take care of it. This includes our public airwaves, public schools, the post office, medicare, and yes, even the Grand Canyon would be better off managed by private corporations.

And the answer is RDean, they don't want to openly admit their agenda because no one would go for it. So they attack the Commons one at a time. Privatize our prisons, pass pro private school legislation that hurts public schools, then the post office, then let 7 companies buy up all the media and brainwash us with their Fox propoganda, etc. They don't go for it all at once. Only Ron Paul is brutally honest about their real agenda.

I should point out to both sides it does not take much effort to edit a video and take something out of context.

Fox News is notorious for this. And Mitt tried doing this to Obama in a commercial.

When MSNBC turned the tables and did it to Mitt, we openly admitted that we were doing it. But Fox and Rush don't admit it when they do this all the time. And so their viewers are brainwashed and ill informed.

Fox News is notorious for this. And Mitt tried doing this to Obama in a commercial.

When MSNBC turned the tables and did it to Mitt, we openly admitted that we were doing it. But Fox and Rush don't admit it when they do this all the time. And so their viewers are brainwashed and ill informed.
Oh please talk about hyper partisan you just posted the prefect example of it.

Oh please talk about hyper partisan you just posted the prefect example of it.

Wow...you just proved the OP perfectly

Forum List

Back