How does one pm a moderator?

People should stop Toying with this young feller, here.

Yes, there is a specific mod to p.m. She isn't listed in the forum leaders, but her job is to make sure all the mods are doing their job properly. The other mods have all let me know her name at one time or another and have seemed quite accommodating in that regard. The lady's name is Helen Waite, and they all swear by her.

In fact, every time I offer some of my constructive criticism by way of improving things here, they all tell me that if I want any improvements around here, I can just go to Helen Waite.

Is there a list of their names and or address where a complaint can be registered.

I have not been here long but see a whole lot of problems with this board already.

there really isn't anything we can do about all those hate filled and deranged conservatives posting on this board.

Is there a list of their names and or address where a complaint can be registered.

I have not been here long but see a whole lot of problems with this board already.
Just post something that says IsNtReal is a piece of shit and the event in Germany was a Holo-HOAX. The mods will be along in 6-10 seconds

I will help you:

Coyote

Kat

Dont Taz Me Bro

There and hope they help you...

If you need others here is some more:

AyeCantSeeYou

Which ones ar

flacaltenn

WillHaftawaite

Meister

Hope that helps...

Thanks.

Which ones are conservative in nature?

I'm very natural... Pretty much describes my politics as well.. Pick me... :2up:

th

Just insert in the PM slot, I recommend fifties and hundreds to get their attention, otherwise...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

People should stop Toying with this young feller, here.

Yes, there is a specific mod to p.m. She isn't listed in the forum leaders, but her job is to make sure all the mods are doing their job properly. The other mods have all let me know her name at one time or another and have seemed quite accommodating in that regard. The lady's name is Helen Waite, and they all swear by her.

In fact, every time I offer some of my constructive criticism by way of improving things here, they all tell me that if I want any improvements around here, I can just go to Helen Waite.
Will's Wife?

Forum List

Back