how does one delete saved password?

If it's old, you shouldn't be able to log on.

Why don't you just change to a new password, and save that.

That'll be $31.95.

• Banned

That'll be $31.95.

Oh i did but the old one pops up at first...i have to scrub that and then type in my new password.

That'll be $31.95.

Oh i did but the old one pops up at first...i have to scrub that and then type in my new password.

Your old one pops up even after you changed it?
You may have to clean your cookies, if you want to go that drastic.

I gotta tell ya, when the site was signing people out and requiring members to sign back in, I didn't even know what my password was since I hadn't had to do that in five years. Just check "keep me signed in" and it shouldn't be an issue unless you change computers.

• Banned

That'll be $31.95.

Your old one pops up even after you changed it?
You may have to clean your cookies, if you want to go that drastic.

I gotta tell ya, when the site was signing people out and requiring members to sign back in, I didn't even know what my password was since I hadn't had to do that in five years. Just check "keep me signed in" and it shouldn't be an issue unless you change computers.

I always check....keep signed in but it does not work....I think it may be related to the browser I use.

Passwords are saved in different ways in different operating systems and also in different ways in browsers used in the various operating systems. It would be helpful if you feel comfortable telling whether you're using Windows, Mac OX, Ubuntu or something else and also what browser. In some cases passwords may be stored both in the browser and in a central file within the operating system.

Forum List

Back