How does one become a Goderator?

Looks like a cool job, if you need someone hit me up... I've noticed there are a lot of trolls here.

Try hitting up the religion section for that goderator position..... and pray. Pray hard.

1. Be right leaning. Any questions?

So you're saying that it isn't going to happen unless I wrap myself in 10 US flags, sing patriotic songs real loud, and talk bad about fags. :lol:

Actually, a moderator with a god complex is a very bad thing.

Why's that? I'm above religions, political ideologies, I don't really care about money or materialism, and I already have all of the power in the world anyways. I might be the best god damn Goderator you've ever seen. :eusa_whistle:

Looks like a cool job, if you need someone hit me up... I've noticed there are a lot of trolls here.

1st you need to pay for the keyboard I ruined when I spit up my Iced Tea after reading your post, then when I get the money and quit laughing I may put in a vote for ya.................................................................. not..... :lol:

So you're saying that it isn't going to happen unless I wrap myself in 10 US flags, sing patriotic songs real loud, and talk bad about fags. :lol:

Why's that? I'm above religions, political ideologies, I don't really care about money or materialism, and I already have all of the power in the world anyways. I might be the best god damn Goderator you've ever seen. :eusa_whistle:

You sound like a gardener

Well, then you should be able to make yourself one already. On second thought, you are such a good troll.

Refuse to swear allegiance to the new emperor, kill your executioners, rush to rescue you assasinated family, fall asleep from exhaustion, be taken as a slave and then be sold to a gladiat...

Wait...

Oh...

Goderator not gladiator...

I have no idea.

Forum List

Back