How does a searched, handcuffed kid shoot himself in the temple?

It is obvious that something happened and we are not getting the full story. How this kid died is a mystery, but I think the cops know a lot more than they are saying.

Happened quite a few times in Iraq. Definitely possible.

What happened in Iraq? Handcuffed behind their BACK and they were able to somehow shoot themselves in the head? BULL CRAP....I just tried it and no way in heaven can someone handcuffed in the back reach up and shoot themselves in the head...

On top of that, the kid HAD TO BE SEARCHED before they handcuffed him and put him in the car...........per police protocol.

and all of this, for Marijuana smoking? cut me a break....

Just try to reach your hands up with them tied behind your back....

it can't be done, unless you are Houdini

something smells rotten here, or we are missing part of the story or the story written so far is missing some facts...

When Trayvon's two homeboys, who were there during the shooting, back up the police story. The Afro family will still sue, because Afros are parasites. They'll argue that their drug-dealing shit's death is the the fault of police because he was in police custody when he shot himself. Meanwhile, the media will let the public continue to think that the police shot him, because whites are racist and it's allegedly not possible for a right-handed man to shoot himself on the left side, while handcuffed.

All you do is talk about Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman 24 hours a day, shut the fuck up.:eusa_hand:

When Trayvon's two homeboys, who were there during the shooting, back up the police story. The Afro family will still sue, because Afros are parasites. They'll argue that their drug-dealing shit's death is the the fault of police because he was in police custody when he shot himself. Meanwhile, the media will let the public continue to think that the police shot him, because whites are racist and it's allegedly not possible for a right-handed man to shoot himself on the left side, while handcuffed.
jimminee cricket....

please go back to Stormfront and leave this board....you don't belong here...

we don't want you here...

leave, you are not welcomed...

can i make it any clearer?

I agree I wish someone would delete this losers account.

The white cops killed the innocent black teen by using their super white cop powers while standing in front of the dash cam while the innocent black teen "shot" himself.
how did he get put in the police car handcuffed behind his back, without a "search"?

Have you done the little exercise that I suggested? Put your hands behind your back, hold them together, pretending they are cuffed, can you reach up and even get near your head? Can you? NO, you can't....

so, we are missing something with this story....

I have no reasoning on why cops would kill this young man, either...so NONE OF THIS makes any sense, the way the article describes the event...something is missing from this story....

Handcuffed behind their BACK and they were able to somehow shoot themselves in the head? BULL CRAP....I just tried it and no way

Sorry to hear about your failure. It looks like that drug dealing Afro shit is more competent than you are.

Last edited:
The white cops killed the innocent black teen by using their super white cop powers while standing in front of the dash cam while the innocent black teen "shot" himself.

Then the cops, still using their super white cop powers, brainwashed the the two buddies of the dead Afro to go along with the cop's story.

How do we know this? Because the alternative, that a handcuffed man could shoot himself, is impossible.

Chavis Carter Shot in Back of Police Car, While Handcuffed

Here is the thing. Someone screwed up. He was shot on the right side of the head. They didnt know he was left handed.

Video: Chavis Carter Shot in Back of Police Car, While Handcuffed

What year is this?

I'm not going to make assumptions about what happened except to note that some people are watching way too many crime dramas. Crime buffs have it in their heads that a leftie can't possibly shoot himself with his right hand. In a pinch lefties and righties are able to pull the trigger with either hand.

jimminee cricket....

please go back to Stormfront and leave this board....you don't belong here...

we don't want you here...

leave, you are not welcomed...

can i make it any clearer?

I agree I wish someone would delete this losers account.

We couldn't neg him then.

I'm not going to make assumptions about what happened except to note that some people are watching way too many crime dramas. Crime buffs have it in their heads that a leftie can't possibly shoot himself with his right hand. In a pinch lefties and righties are able to pull the trigger with either hand.

It's not that they watch too many crime drama, they're just have shit for brains and hate whites so much that they can't have a grasp on reality.

It's not that they watch too many crime drama, they're just have shit for brains and hate whites so much that they can't have a grasp on reality.
the perfect righty.

Ariux said:
I see no reason to believe the cops are guilty.
Then why were they suspended??

Why are there NO WITNESSES??

Something seems suspicious for sure.....

We should give the f-ing cold an award for cleaning up society by removing himself from society.

Shooting himself in the temple isn't hard, even if handcuffed. I invite any liberal to stick a gun down the back of your pants, put on handcuffs, and then try to shoot yourself in the temple. If you make a serious effort and can't do it, I'll admit I am wrong.

But, shitheads, who work very hard to be stupid, pretend it's not possible to shoot yourself in the temple when you're handcuffed. Nor do they think it's possible for a right-handed person to pull a trigger with the left hand.

You represent the right perfectly.

(This man actually votes...lol)

IF he can find the precinct. The rabid right is so full of hate now, maybe Obama is ahead of Romney.

We should give the f-ing cold an award for cleaning up society by removing himself from society.

Shooting himself in the temple isn't hard, even if handcuffed. I invite any liberal to stick a gun down the back of your pants, put on handcuffs, and then try to shoot yourself in the temple. If you make a serious effort and can't do it, I'll admit I am wrong.

But, shitheads, who work very hard to be stupid, pretend it's not possible to shoot yourself in the temple when you're handcuffed. Nor do they think it's possible for a right-handed person to pull a trigger with the left hand.

You represent the right perfectly.

(This man actually votes...lol)

IF he can find the precinct. The rabid right is so full of hate now, maybe Obama is ahead of Romney.

:clap2:

Ariux said:

It's standard to suspend cops after a death.

There are witnesses, including a video camera and two friends of the dead Afro.

Nothing is suspicious, you just have shit for brains.

Ariux said:

It's standard to suspend cops after a death.

There are witnesses, including a video camera and two friends of the dead Afro.

Nothing is suspicious, you just have shit for brains.

Serious question. Are you a dem or a republican fella?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back