How does a searched, handcuffed kid shoot himself in the temple?

• Banned
21 years old is not a "kid"

Ah, so him being 21 is how he somehow managed to shoot himself in the temple from his back. Oh and on the wrong side of his head it seems.

(To me, at my age, 21 is a kid by the way.)

We should give the f-ing cold an award for cleaning up society by removing himself from society.

Shooting himself in the temple isn't hard, even if handcuffed. I invite any liberal to stick a gun down the back of your pants, put on handcuffs, and then try to shoot yourself in the temple. If you make a serious effort and can't do it, I'll admit I am wrong.

But, shitheads, who work very hard to be stupid, pretend it's not possible to shoot yourself in the temple when you're handcuffed. Nor do they think it's possible for a right-handed person to pull a trigger with the left hand.

I see no reason to believe the cops are guilty.

Last edited:
Here is the thing. Someone screwed up. He was shot on the right side of the head. They didnt know he was left handed.

Racist fucktard, how do you have enough intelligence to type a post when your brain is made of nothing but shit? That's a mystery. However, how a handcuffed man could shoot himself isn't a mystery.

This trayvon that shot himself was with two buddies. So, there are two witnesses friendly to the trayvon. That's not the circumstances the police could get away with shooting a trayvon shit. Besides, the police had no motive (your prejudice against whites only shows that you're a piece of shit, not that the police had motive).

But, the trayvon had reason to shoot itself, beyond being a total failure as a human being (isn't that enough for someone to kill himself?). He had an outstanding warrant, related to a conviction for drug dealing. He did something to get pulled over. He had illegal drugs. He had a gun, that would have been found after he got to the police station. He was fucked five times over.

Last edited:
When Trayvon's two homeboys, who were there during the shooting, back up the police story. The Afro family will still sue, because Afros are parasites. They'll argue that their drug-dealing shit's death is the the fault of police because he was in police custody when he shot himself. Meanwhile, the media will let the public continue to think that the police shot him, because whites are racist and it's allegedly not possible for a right-handed man to shoot himself on the left side, while handcuffed.

Putting aside the really fucking stupid racist in the discussion, wow those cops fucked up. certainly the autopsy will show whether or not the kid shot himself considering there should be massive evidence that story is wrong if the kid did not shoot himself. If he shot himself there will be definite signs he did so. If they tried to make it look lie he shot himself there will be signs they did so. If they are actually innocent, yeah fucking right, it would be clear by the forensics.

Then after they find the cop who shot him guilty, and his buddy for helping him cover it up one can be executed and the other can spend the rest of his life behind bars. I prefer both be executed, but i do not think assisting in covering up murder carries the death penalty.

Putting aside the really fucking stupid racist in the discussion, wow those cops fucked up.

Putting aside the really fucking stupid racist. Which one? There's more than one Libtard in this thread.

Certainly the autopsy will show whether or not the kid shot himself considering there should be massive evidence that story is wrong if the kid did not shoot himself.

The evidence will support the police, and the really fucking stupid racists on your side will insist the evidence was faked. Did I ever tell you that Liberals have shit for brains?

Putting aside the really fucking stupid racist in the discussion, wow those cops fucked up. certainly the autopsy will show whether or not the kid shot himself considering there should be massive evidence that story is wrong if the kid did not shoot himself. If he shot himself there will be definite signs he did so. If they tried to make it look lie he shot himself there will be signs they did so. If they are actually innocent, yeah fucking right, it would be clear by the forensics.

Then after they find the cop who shot him guilty, and his buddy for helping him cover it up one can be executed and the other can spend the rest of his life behind bars. I prefer both be executed, but i do not think assisting in covering up murder carries the death penalty.
The cops will see to it the "autopsy" reads exactly like they say it should read.

The truth will come out. Between fingerprints, gunshot residue, examination of the wound, trace evidence in the patrol car, and other witnesses, it will be possible to pretty much determine what happened.

But to say that this doesn't look like a police execution is really pretty silly. One cannot even imagine how someone who has already been searched can produce a weapon then shoot himself in the temple while handcuffed behind the back and seated. And the question of why he would do that is another large hurdle. Certainly the message to his girlfriend is a clear indication that he was not suicidal, or even particularly concerned about this arrest.

To paraphrase Desi Arnaz, those police, "...got some 'splainin' to do."

We should give the f-ing cold an award for cleaning up society by removing himself from society.

Shooting himself in the temple isn't hard, even if handcuffed. I invite any liberal to stick a gun down the back of your pants, put on handcuffs, and then try to shoot yourself in the temple. If you make a serious effort and can't do it, I'll admit I am wrong.

But, shitheads, who work very hard to be stupid, pretend it's not possible to shoot yourself in the temple when you're handcuffed. Nor do they think it's possible for a right-handed person to pull a trigger with the left hand.

I see no reason to believe the cops are guilty.

You represent the right perfectly.

(This man actually votes...lol)

The truth will come out. Between fingerprints, gunshot residue, examination of the wound, trace evidence in the patrol car, and other witnesses, it will be possible to pretty much determine what happened.

But to say that this doesn't look like a police execution is really pretty silly. One cannot even imagine how someone who has already been searched can produce a weapon then shoot himself in the temple while handcuffed behind the back and seated. And the question of why he would do that is another large hurdle. Certainly the message to his girlfriend is a clear indication that he was not suicidal, or even particularly concerned about this arrest.

To paraphrase Desi Arnaz, those police, "...got some 'splainin' to do."

They screwed up..big time. They didnt know he was left handed. I think this will come into play along with all the physical evidence. Now the FBI are involved so a non biased organization will look.

This is just amazing.

When Trayvon's two homeboys, who were there during the shooting, back up the police story. The Afro family will still sue, because Afros are parasites. They'll argue that their drug-dealing shit's death is the the fault of police because he was in police custody when he shot himself. Meanwhile, the media will let the public continue to think that the police shot him, because whites are racist and it's allegedly not possible for a right-handed man to shoot himself on the left side, while handcuffed.
jimminee cricket....

please go back to Stormfront and leave this board....you don't belong here...

we don't want you here...

leave, you are not welcomed...

can i make it any clearer?

Last edited:
They screwed up..big time. They didnt know he was left handed. I think this will come into play along with all the physical evidence. Now the FBI are involved so a non biased organization will look.

This is just amazing.

The only thing amazing is what a racist piece of shit you are, wanting to lynch innocent police for being white.

The whole police department must be in on this conspiracy (I'm sure you find a huge conspiracy more plausible than a handcuffed right-handed man using his left hand) because the police chief issued this statement:

There’s no indication of any projectiles coming from outside the vehicle. We’ve reviewed the dashcam video and as late as today managed to have some witnesses come forward that observed the incident from start to finish. And their statements tend to support that whatever transpired in the back of that police car transpired in the back with the officers in a different location.

New Topics

Forum List

Back