How do you want to die?

"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." Epicurus

Death is the only certainty in life. I often hear people say they want to die quickly and peacefully. I do not believe that. When I tell people how I'd like to face death they look puzzled. How do you want to die?

How do you want to die? | Practical Ethics

"If I was dead, I wouldn’t know I was dead. That’s the only thing I have against death. I want to enjoy my death." Samuel Beckett

I would like to know 6 months in advance of my looming demise. Because I am a disciplined person, who is very organized, I would then have time to put everything in order, sit down, crank the music, get nude, and light up and drink up! Perfect!

If that scenario couldn't play out, I would like to die while enjoying orgasm after extended play time with my special friend. :eusa_drool:

Ok, I've changed my mind.:lol:

Really, huh?!?!?!?!?!? :lmao:

I always thought I would die violently. Once I made it past my 21rst birthday I have not thought about it. I would like to die in my sleep knowing I started positive change in everyone I met.

What? Are you kidding? I endured my parent's deaths, and that of a few others I knew nothing of until random chance put us together. I think they would ALL like to be alive now. Fate doesn’t give us a second chance or care about wishes. Do the best you can NOW, there isn’t a tomorrow.

I would like to know 6 months in advance of my looming demise. Because I am a disciplined person, who is very organized, I would then have time to put everything in order, sit down, crank the music, get nude, and light up and drink up! Perfect! ....

This was my take too, but I do not want to be a burden or deteriorate to the point of uselessness. I would like to say goodbye as personally I feel death is the final goodbye.

Now given the choice what are your final words? I will ponder for a bit. Some examples I like.

'What is the answer?...[Silence] ...In that case, what is the question?' Last words of Gertrude Stein

' Drink to me.' Last words of Pablo Picasso

'Whenever I start getting sad about where I am in my life, I think about the last words of my favorite uncle: "A truck!"' "Deep Thoughts"

'Why yes, a bulletproof vest.' James Rodges, murderer, on his final request before the firing squad

Die by my pie!

Maybe its better to die by some poison that makes you sleep before die.
Some day, when a new crappy day looks evil-minded into my awaking eyes I am going to cheat death :D

"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." Epicurus

Death is the only certainty in life. I often hear people say they want to die quickly and peacefully. I do not believe that. When I tell people how I'd like to face death they look puzzled. How do you want to die?

How do you want to die? | Practical Ethics

"If I was dead, I wouldn’t know I was dead. That’s the only thing I have against death. I want to enjoy my death." Samuel Beckett

At the age of 150, while fighting bad guys ninja style, protecting the innocent. Now all I gotta do is get me some ninja lessons and a lot better health.

"I'm not scared of dying and I don't really care". "If it's peace you find in dying well then let the time be near"....Blood Sweat and Tears

Forum List

Back