How Do You View The Politics Section On The Board?

What Do You Think of the Political Section on the Board?

• I spend all my time there and love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I came here to pwn retarded lefty sheep, so yea, I goes in there lol.

As full of amusing hyper emotion that it is, I still find it enjoyable most the time, live up to my goal.

But yea, there are many fine attempts @ debate made there by me, and others.....usually on the right but not ALWAYS, that do quickly degenerate into name calling after points and facts become to much for said flamers and I'm sorry but I'm definitely puttin THAT more ON THE LEFT.

Of course, you don't mind when I kick your ass and bounce you off the walls like a tennis ball either, ya friggin masochist !!

I like politics because it is invigorating. You never know when you will be called on to a challenge of your philosophy, or to challenge someone's else's views. It is kind of like living history in the making supported by the past. It is the most important subject of your existence, and it determines who will live and survive, and who will fall and die in real terms. Just look at the ME battlefield if you doubt my words.

I do get bored there at times having handily defeated all my opponents, many of whom choose not to debate my great opinions and rather put me on ignore like their worst nightmare. Only a few can hold their own, and hey, I have been in the thicket since 1995, and I am pretty well scared from my battles. Management hates me as well, and is always trying to screw me over by moving or deleting entire threads where I beat up the rightys and rubbed their noses in the dirt. This site really isn't unbiased or free speech, it is a game show.

I spend all my time there and love it. :clap2:

LOL looks like someone's back off their meds.:cuckoo:

You were on my pwned belt for good reason dude, just as there's good reason you have so few thanks.:lol:

After I pwned and humiliated you each time, you devolved into your typical trolling. You've been good @ hiding it lately, till now lol.

I'm your better, know this. The rest of the board does, as the vast majority of your threads are either wacko talking points, flame trolling, or just mind numbingly stupid.

So yea, do yourself a favor and don't embarrass yourself any further.

Last edited:
I can only take the political section in small doses. I'll stay out of it for awhile, then go back in, then leave, then go back in. It's just to full of hyper emotion for me to stay there full time. I don't think there's a thread in there that doesn't digress into name calling within six posts, and some are just started out with the name calling right in the thread title.

I look at subscribed threads and active topics (although I find myself "unsubscribing" a lot lately.)

To be honest, I generally read first and last pages. It amazes me how the last page often has nothing to do with the original topic. What impresses me about some posters (whether or not I agree with them) is the ability to ignore or remain steadfast when the name calling starts. There is a maturity in that that I respect.

Forum List

Back