How Do You Treat Sciatica

Does anyone has ever fully recovered from the Sciatica Pain?
A new bed helps...at least it did for me.....and when you feel better get out and walk...walking flat surface really does help...bed rest at first is fine but after a while it is not helpful....and of course ice and heat...ice and heat.....ice and heat....and shots of Tequila...ice and heat and another shot of Tequila....etc etc etc.....:booze:

Stay hydrated with h20, Muscles need fluid. You are right though, walk and stretch (don't overdue it), its mainly muscular imbalance.

Last edited:
Sciatica SUCKS big hairy ones. Been suffering the past damn week. I have a high tolerance for pain, but when I end up crying and grunting every time I move or my leg hurts then goes numb and its constant and the tears form....I know its fucking bad.

BUT...I did a bit of research. So far...no pins and needles. No grunting. No tears for the past hour. Why? Because I did this:

1:35 mark. I didn't bother with the ancient chinese secret mustard seeds in oil bullshit. I used regular ol coconut oil with some drops of lavender (got the recipe on google), and massaged the hell out of my hand like she said to do. Then I did my feet, as another website said to do.

And by golly...it worked. For how long? No clue. But it sure helped the sciatica pain finally relent and give me a break.

Should be good for the whole frigging back. Give it a try.

Doc wants me to have back surgery. NO.
Steroid shots. NO.
I will go with acupressure, thank you very much. And teeth gritting. And norco when its totally bad. With a shot of a white russian to boost it.

I broke down and bought an EV Rider Auto Fold mobility scooter. Transformer suitcase that turns into a scooter with the push of a remote to put on your keychain. Folks automatically, weighs 44 lbs total, small enough to fit in my closet once folded up. Anyone looking at it would think its a damn suitcase, lol.

Shows how it transforms at 2:18 mark.

Last edited:
And...........thanks to a great friend who helped me when I said I was moving, I had the funds to buy this damn thing since I wound up not moving due to the manager being a dumbfuck so I declined to rent from her. Been saving up, and I think the good Lord does not want me to leave this shithole. Why, I have no clue. But every door that opens up winds up closing shut. I take that as a sign I'm to stay put. For now anyway. When another door opens, I will try to enter it. If it slams shut again, it's not for me.

In the meantime, at least I will be able to get around easier without the Old Age Language of grunting rising up, walking, bending over, and eventually screaming in back pain. Long as I either sit or not walk..no problem. Otherwise, its a world of hurt. This thing will let me continue to try not to be so unsociable and can get around easier.

So thank you, great friend, for the gift that did NOT go to waste. God bless you.

Does anyone has ever fully recovered from the Sciatica Pain?

Yes. Most cases of sciatica are temporary. You will feel pain as long as the inflamed tissue is pressing on the sciatic nerve. This can last for weeks. You will continue to feel soreness, tingling and numbness for weeks to months after the worst of the pain has subsided.

A small percentage of cases become chronic because of disc misalignment which continues to put pressure onto the sciatic nerve.

Forum List

Back