how do you trace and track infected illegals !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
tacking and tracing contacts of people infected with corona is crucial to containment ! with that said how do you trace the illegals ?? many use false names and carry no id ! and i'm not talking about infected people that havent developed symptoms trying to sneak in though that in my opinion is the bigger threat ! what about those that are already here ! what happens when illegals start getting infected ! other than the person sick how will they trace a person thats here illegally with no id thats living under the radar ?? shouldnt we seal the southern border ? will the dems stance against deportation and strong borders hurt them if corona gets widespread?

You can't. Yet another reason why Open Borders is a retarded and dangerous policy. Of course Bernie wants open borders so he can give all the illegals their free health care and child care.

tacking and tracing contacts of people infected with corona is crucial to containment ! with that said how do you trace the illegals ?? many use false names and carry no id ! and i'm not talking about infected people that havent developed symptoms trying to sneak in though that in my opinion is the bigger threat ! what about those that are already here ! what happens when illegals start getting infected ! other than the person sick how will they trace a person thats here illegally with no id thats living under the radar ?? shouldnt we seal the southern border ? will the dems stance against deportation and strong borders hurt them if corona gets widespread?
Yes and think of all the cleaning and even some food companies that hire them now. I see problems on the horizon in that.

Yes and think of all the cleaning and even some food companies that hire them now. I see problems on the horizon in that.
we have got to put a stop to illegal undocumented people coming in by the 100s of thousands every year ! even though some will always get in we need to strengthen border and port security !

Forum List

Back