Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Untimely Passing

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Never unless it closes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
... or will you be here 'til the doors close?

Do you see yourself slowly tapering off? someone drives you away? quit cold turkey?
or purposefully get banned by behaving badly?

Sometimes I say naughty things and behave badly. Such is life. That's why I stick mostly to the Badlands. They understand my black heart!!

Greg

Pssst.. there's been talk of you being a rough tough creampuff...

:eusa_shifty:

.............with chocolate sprinkles???

Greg

I'll probably expire first.

-Geaux

I bet the Klan will hold a funeral march on some Wisconsin trolley tracks in your honor. You know, for all you've done to make them famous.

Kinda bitter there Pogo..... :rolleyes:

Au contraire, I think it's hilarious. In fact everybody does except the poster who pulled that boner in the first place. And as long as he keeps running away it's the gift that keeps on giving. Or perhaps keeps on marching. On trolley tracks. In Wisconsin. In December. In the rain. :lmao:

-Geaux

I bet the Klan will hold a funeral march on some Wisconsin trolley tracks in your honor. You know, for all you've done to make them famous.

Au contraire, I think it's hilarious. In fact everybody does except the poster who pulled that boner in the first place. And as long as he keeps running away it's the gift that keeps on giving. Or perhaps keeps on marching. On trolley tracks. In Wisconsin. In December. In the rain. :lmao:

:dunno:

-Geaux

:dunno:

Voilà

Ever see a political convention take place on trolley tracks a month after the election's over, a thousand miles away from itself? It's a neat trick.

Forum List

Back