How do you think it’s going to go at the G6, the G7, or the G8? Whatever they call it.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
PRI_81182435.jpg

They’re calling the British Prime Minister, the “British Donald Trump”. He’s the guy with his foot on the table at the French president’s palace.

Trump heading to G-7 summit after insulting allied world leaders

In recent weeks, the president has lashed out at some of the United States' steadfast friends, while offering glowing words for strongmen like North Korea's Kim Jong Un and Russia's Vladimir Putin. In recent days, Mr. Trump has revived his suggestion that Russia should be reinstated into the group of seven leaders of major advanced economies, blaming former President Obama for allowing Russia to annex Crimea.

———

So what do you think? Will trump be meeting with “friends“? Will he be introduced as “the chosen one“?

It may or may not go, be good, great, perfect. It may go swimmingly, it may go absolutely great.
Since you have no idea what you are talking about I answered it the same way.

i'm willing to bet donny will be a total moron, say embarrassingly stupid things & report back to vlad, in hopes he won't get a humiliating beatdown from him.... again.

• Banned
What’s weird about this meeting is that the reason that the G6 or seven or whatever was created was so that these countries with the most money could figure out how to solve problems that threaten all of our allies.

The problem here is that the biggest threat to the world economy is Donald Trump. And the US used to lead the G sevens or eight’s.

And why does trump want Russia to be involved? The Russian economy is right around or less than the Italian economy.

ECwQajOWwAEOxdC

I was trying to figure out which one was the orphan baby?

EBveCb4XUAE6rQ6

It’s sad that Trump gives a bigger smile for the baby who was just orphaned by a man whose El Paso manifesto looks like it was written by a Trump speech writer then he gives for members of the G7 in France.

Last edited:
ECwULNLXoAExcTl

Oh my God. Trumps only friend at the G7, Boris Johnson, says we need to save the Amazon and the rainforest.

We know that the reason that they’re burning down the forest is so they can quickly plant soybeans to sell to China.

Now why would Brazil suddenly wanna sell soybeans to China?

Don’t we have a lot of unsold soybeans here?

Oh......wait.....oops.....never mind.

America will decline to suck up to Eurocrats.

They'll be pissed.

The liberal press will try go nulttier but they've already reached the limit beyond which they'll simply die from explosively high blood pressure.

Anybody see a downside to that?

President skips climate meeting and launches Twitter tirade amid increasingly erratic behaviour at G7

Trump got caught lying again and again at the G7.
I’m not even gonna bother to cut and paste because there’s just too many lies there. Everybody’s reporting it.

For instance, Trump says he didn’t go to this meeting at that meeting because he was spending time with Angela Merkel or something. And then Angela Merkel has to come out and say it’s a lie.

These instances are repeated over and over again throughout the entire meeting. Trump looks like a crazy man.

Forum List

Back