How do you spend your free time?

When I am free I like to spend my time by watching some lovely Movies and sometimes I Read some interesting books .

When I am free I like to spend my time by watching some lovely Movies and sometimes I Read some interesting books .

Oh I forgot about movies. I have bookcases full of books all over the house, but I am absolutely a movie junkie and own hundreds. Some favorites I watch again and again, and a normal evening with friends and family at our house as often as not consists of good conversation, good food, and a good movie. :)

Oh I forgot about movies. I have bookcases full of books all over the house, but I am absolutely a movie junkie and own hundreds. Some favorites I watch again and again, and a normal evening with friends and family at our house as often as not consists of good conversation, good food, and a good movie. :)

My 2 terabyte external hard drive just crashed. I'm hoping someone can pull all my movies off there for me. otherwise I have a ton of downloading to do again.

My 2 terabyte external hard drive just crashed. I'm hoping someone can pull all my movies off there for me. otherwise I have a ton of downloading to do again.

Here are three links, don't know if they'll help.

How to Resurrect a Crashed Hard Drive | PCWorld

Hard drive recovery utilities: when you can't afford to lose that data - [Geeks are Sexy] technology news

How to recover data from crashed hard drives? - Data Recovery FAQ

Here are three links, don't know if they'll help.

How to Resurrect a Crashed Hard Drive | PCWorld

Hard drive recovery utilities: when you can't afford to lose that data - [Geeks are Sexy] technology news

How to recover data from crashed hard drives? - Data Recovery FAQ

Thanks, that's all a little above me. this is an external hard drive. it's new but it must have been defective. a lot of the transfers would fail, then the other night it started buzzing. now i can't even get it to open. actually it doesn't even show that it is connected to my computer. when i tried to install it on another computer it said software failed to install.

I spend my time posting in online forums like this one...

... what can I say, it keeps me out of bars...

... Uncle Ferd says even possum gets more action than I do.
:(

Forum List

Back