How do you spend your free time?

Apart from intermittently worrying about the success of my business, my free time is mainly taken-up by reading (mostly historical fiction), brewing beer (with varying degrees of success), shooting small game with a .22 rifle, practicing field archery (I believe it's know as 3D archery on your side of the Atlantic), perusing the internet, cooking (I also like to prepare dishes from both my medieval and Roman cook books), pestering my wife and generally mooching about the house. After dinner I like to lovingly craft and smoke a joint (or two) containing high-end marijuana.

Simple pleasures.

shoot small game with a 30-06. There's less clean up involved :lol:

Nothing to clean up. Even at a distance..........

AS50_sniper_rifle.jpg

it just needs a 12" bipod so you can fit a 30 round clip. in case you miss with the first 15

Martha Stewart: “Don’t throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.”

Maxine: “Leftover wine??????????? HELLO!!!!!!!”

EZ: How do you spend your free time?

Me: Free time? . . . .

Actually though I write, do geneology, read, spend time with family & friends; and if I do have some extra free time and am feeling especially lazy, I play Facebook games, work a jigsaw puzzle, or I have a great Hoyle bridge game loaded on my computer.

Hmmm. My work actually started out as a hobby. So I'm doing a hobby most of the time. I enjoy hiking, photography and birding. I'll never turn down an opportunity to do a little quading. Music, listening and playing some guitar and drums. Shooting has always been a passion.

Martha Stewart: “Don’t throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.”

Maxine: “Leftover wine??????????? HELLO!!!!!!!”

EZ: How do you spend your free time?

Me: Free time? . . . .

Actually though I write, do geneology, read, spend time with family & friends; and if I do have some extra free time and am feeling especially lazy, I play Facebook games, work a jigsaw puzzle, or I have a great Hoyle bridge game loaded on my computer.

Yes, I left out family and friends

Hmmm. My work actually started out as a hobby. So I'm doing a hobby most of the time. I enjoy hiking, photography and birding. I'll never turn down an opportunity to do a little quading. Music, listening and playing some guitar and drums. Shooting has always been a passion.

Sounds like fun, really truth!
You must never be bored :tongue:

Sounds like fun, really truth!
You must never be bored :tongue:

It's not a bad way to live and work. Beats the daily grind, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back