How do you spend your free time?

Besides posting on here 24/7 of course! :lol:

Besides that, work and school.. I like to hang with my friends, play basketball.. Watch sports.. Go to the beach.. Have cookouts (summer time baby!).. and most of all, spend every second I can with my girlfriend. Being 5 hours away, it makes it difficult.. but we talk and Skype enough to at least make up for a little bit of it ;).

Besides that, work and school.. I like to hang with my friends, play basketball.. Watch sports.. Go to the beach.. Have cookouts (summer time baby!).. and most of all, spend every second I can with my girlfriend. Being 5 hours away, it makes it difficult.. but we talk and Skype enough to at least make up for a little bit of it ;).
If that's her ass in your avatar I'd move closer :lol:

If that's her ass in your avatar I'd move closer :lol:

Yeah no shit.

I spend a lot of time gardening and working in the yard. Riding my bike, shooting, fishing. Hitting the beach, definitely. Hiking.

I take care of my Husband who has MS, my pets and the house.
I am mostly cleaning up after him and the cat. Ha!
I also have to cook everything from scratch because Hubbie can't have processed foods.
But I love cooking and things from scratch it is really really good.

Aside from sitting on my ass watching TV?

I take the animals outside so my wife can have some quiet time. Sometimes we will take the pet with us.

I'll work my garden in a pot as best I can. Daily I curse god for creating squirles, they are the only things that get to ear strawberries. But tonigh, I shall have the last laugh, as I will be putting chicken wire over everything.

I take the animals outside so my wife can have some quiet time. Sometimes we will take the pet with us.

I'll work my garden in a pot as best I can. Daily I curse god for creating squirles, they are the only things that get to ear strawberries. But tonigh, I shall have the last laugh, as I will be putting chicken wire over everything.

Do you ever drink beer and watch sports?

Do you ever drink beer and watch sports?

Football season, from pre to post, and MMA fights.

Sadly, I am sans beer money. I will get a 6-pack as a gift for Fathers Day [or maybe not]

But on a bright side, my twins are playing football at the middle school. So my wife learned how much work goes into getting ready and learned a few more of the details of positions and plays. She went from watching the first possesion of a game, declaring who would win, and then start talking to me [seriously, you have no idea that crap I have agreed to during these moments] to watching the first quarter and the last 2 minutes.

Now if I could just figure out how to get electricity to the chicken wire....

Apart from intermittently worrying about the success of my business, my free time is mainly taken-up by reading (mostly historical fiction), brewing beer (with varying degrees of success), shooting small game with a .22 rifle, practicing field archery (I believe it's know as 3D archery on your side of the Atlantic), perusing the internet, cooking (I also like to prepare dishes from both my medieval and Roman cook books), pestering my wife and generally mooching about the house. After dinner I like to lovingly craft and smoke a joint (or two) containing high-end marijuana.

Simple pleasures.

Apart from intermittently worrying about the success of my business, my free time is mainly taken-up by reading (mostly historical fiction), brewing beer (with varying degrees of success), shooting small game with a .22 rifle, practicing field archery (I believe it's know as 3D archery on your side of the Atlantic), perusing the internet, cooking (I also like to prepare dishes from both my medieval and Roman cook books), pestering my wife and generally mooching about the house. After dinner I like to lovingly craft and smoke a joint (or two) containing high-end marijuana.

Simple pleasures.

Simple pleasures.

shoot small game with a 30-06. There's less clean up involved :lol:

Simple pleasures.

Nothing to clean up. Even at a distance..........

AS50_sniper_rifle.jpg

Simple pleasures.

Nothing to clean up. Even at a distance..........

AS50_sniper_rifle.jpg

Why get Medievil on some ones ass when you can go "The Age of Technology" and blow his ass off at 2000 yards?

Forum List

Back