How do you spend your free time?

images

Some posters prolly like to play dress up.

Besides posting on here 24/7 of course! :lol:

I am usually spending it with my child, or my best friend Adam. Once or twice a week I hang out with my boy....friend. It is hard for me to put those two words together.
Other than that, I have been working a lot lately. We did go here(see picture) this week when it finally got warm.
58068e29.jpg

Riding around Amarillo on my bicycle, watching History, Discovery and Science channels and watching Jeopardy.

Oh........and trying to learn some type of musical instrument, piano and harmonica.

Other than that? I wait to see what the world brings me.

What is free time? I just bought a house and 3 1/2 wooded acres. As you can see, I'm pretty busy

Attachments

• $tractor1.jpg
    $tractor1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 163
  • $cleared1.jpg
    $cleared1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 106
  • $cleared2.jpg
    $cleared2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 87
Free time?? I'm trying to remember what that is exactly ~LoL~
Some days, there are just not enough hours in the day!
I go a lot, I am in my car probably more than not.....but really, I work in a school, and school only has 8 more days left -HOORAY!...then I have the entire summer off to do whatever I damn well please :)
But I do arts & crafts, I like walking trails, I enjoy sitting and doing nothing and listening to tunes, I enjoy walking hand in hand with a great fella--but wait-- I don't have one of them in the picture, so that one is on hold ~LoL~
I enjoy the A&E channel, has a lot of interesting shows, I like the CSI shows, I like anything that has to do with forensics~
I read a little maybe, go to the tanning bed.....take a drive....I stay busy *smiles*

Work around home, gardening, building stuff, trying to make it match what I see in my mind.
Also enjoying some nice female company occasionally. Last week I had a woman over and we watched a DVD on my bed with her in my arms ... and she fell asleep! But it was nice.

Besides posting on here 24/7 of course! :lol:
Hmmm......
Today (a Sunday off in the restaurant biz is rare, so) we went to church.
Other days...mowing, hunting or shooting targets, fishing, camping (when time allows) watching TV and/or movies (pirated of course :D )
Went to farmers' market yesterday.....
:cool:

Riding around Amarillo on my bicycle, watching History, Discovery and Science channels and watching Jeopardy.

Oh........and trying to learn some type of musical instrument, piano and harmonica.

Other than that? I wait to see what the world brings me.

Put the seat back on you idiot

Forum List

Back