How do you spell 'merica 'gain Mitt?

how many threads do we need on this?

You guys do realize that Romney himself didnt do this right?

I really suspect they do not understand that.

no you are right. mitt did not do this, his followers did. Seems to me to be evidence of the studies that show republicans and conservatives to be stupid might be right.

I cannot wait to see Mitt try and take both sides of this one. It will be something like "It is spelled wrong, but as president i would make both spellings acceptable on my first day in office."

no you are right. mitt did not do this, his followers did. Seems to me to be evidence of the studies that show republicans and conservatives to be stupid might be right.

I cannot wait to see Mitt try and take both sides of this one. It will be something like "It is spelled wrong, but as president i would make both spellings acceptable on my first day in office."

And you think Obama followers are Rocket Scientists? :lol::lol::lol: EVIDENCE THEY ARE NOT: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The fact that they are giddy over a typo as a reason to pick on Romney, it's clear they are desperate.

I could give two shits. It is what it is, but you know as well as I do, if it had happened to an Obama app, you guys would be all over it just the same. So quit bullshitting everyone by saying this is so lame.

And you think Obama followers are Rocket Scientists? :lol::lol::lol: EVIDENCE THEY ARE NOT:

Oh hell no, just on average they are more intelligent than a republican. To tell the truth I think anyone who supports either side as a good side is a fucking moron. It just happens to be the dems are presently better, but they are far from good.

The fact that they are giddy over a typo as a reason to pick on Romney, it's clear they are desperate.

I could give two shits. It is what it is, but you know as well as I do, if it had happened to an Obama app, you guys would be all over it just the same. So quit bullshitting everyone by saying this is so lame.

As seen by all the people still bringing up their favorite 57 state quote from Obama. Dems can't count, and Reps can't spell and make up words. now can we get on to something that is worth more than a chuckle at a gaffe?

Good grief, it's a damn typo, not like he actually said it that way. Obama actually said there are 57 states. He actually said 'corpseman'. He called his own wife 'Michael'. Do you see any difference between the candidate actually saying something and someone in their campaign typing something wrong?

If you want to be the president of America, shouldn't you at least spell it right?

A vote for Mittens is a vote for idiocracy (yeah......like from the movie)...................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk]Idiocracy - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

So if a typo by a Romney supporter is evidence that Republicans/conservatives are stupid, what they heck does Truthmatters prove about Democrats/Progressives?

So if a typo by a Romney supporter is evidence that Republicans/conservatives are stupid, what they heck does Truthmatters prove about Democrats/Progressives?

That they are stupid too. Please, don't confuse my preference for dem bullshit over republican bullshit to mean i actually like either parties bullshit. I tend to go democrat because they often do not push us down a kamikazi road of god or nothing. I actually liked the republicans more when they were not the christian party, and they were financial conservatives who wanted the freedom to be adults and make choices for themselves.

I looked under New Posts - first four pages and there was nothing on it..

I know pathetic..

You should check out the Nazi/Poland/Obama threads...plenty of them too...

I'm just slipping off to check out how many of those threads where you've chastised your buddies for starting thread after thread on the subject...

Progressives are very sensitive about Obama's stupidity so this this their way of getting even.

It's so sad.

You know.......I understand typos, because for 20 years I worked in personnel, with lots of typing involved.

However...............that being said, I'm wondering if anyone ever really bothers to proofread anymore? Before I sent ANYTHING up the chain of command for review, at least 2 sets of eyes (mine and the Chief's) proofed it prior.

Maybe it doesn't say anything about their intelligence, because hey, shit happens. But it DOES say something about their organization.

You know.......I understand typos, because for 20 years I worked in personnel, with lots of typing involved.

However...............that being said, I'm wondering if anyone ever really bothers to proofread anymore? Before I sent ANYTHING up the chain of command for review, at least 2 sets of eyes (mine and the Chief's) proofed it prior.

Maybe it doesn't say anything about their intelligence, because hey, shit happens. But it DOES say something about their organization.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

That happened once, yet you guys keep bringing it up for defense.

This is yet another gaffe by his campaign in a long string of gaffes.

Forum List

Back