How do you send a Profile post?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
A few folks have sent a post to my Profile page. This doesn't seem to be a conversation.
How is it done?

A few folks have sent a post to my Profile page. This doesn't seem to be a conversation.
How is it done?

I don't dabble in it much but I just clicked on your name and then "profile page" and I got a box to write in and post something.

Only saw one existing post there, from Bones.

How is it done?

I don't dabble in it much but I just clicked on your name and then "profile page" and I got a box to write in and post something.

I deleted the rest this morning. You mind if I try it on you?

How is it done?

Use me baybeh. Peel me like a grape. :)

Just remember it's public, so not a word about, you know, that time with that thing and the ocelot.

How is it done?

Just remember it's public, so not a word about, you know, that time with that thing and the ocelot.
moldy-grapes.jpg

How is it done?

Ahhhh, Pogo. LOL
Thanks. If you haven't heard from me in an hour, call out the guard. Well, no, just give me up for hopeless.

How is it done?

Ahhhh, Pogo. LOL
Thanks. If you haven't heard from me in an hour, call out the guard. Well, no, just give me up for hopeless.

Got it. Very English. :)

Got a notification for it too. However if I wanted to respond I think I'd have to go to your page -- it doesn't make a thread. And you'd just delete me anyway. :(

Hope that helped. It's easy.

Forum List

Back