How do you see race in 50 years?

You lose...

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
Yes yes ALLOWING by law invaders to flood the country,purposely mixing races in film,commercials,books,tv,etc is not intent its just a coincidence.Sure thing.

So consensual relationships are banned in your bizarre world ?
You aren't following along obviously. No surprise ALL liberals hate whites even if they themselves are white. Its a sickness. Funny how the increase in race mixing has come with the increase in making the white race seem evil and the cause of ALL the world's problems etc AND increased race mixing in media,politics,entertainment etc. Its brainwashing. Thankfully my kids aren't brainwashed by it. They knew damn well from birth there is NOTHING wrong with being white its a wonderful thing to be born white and it comes with an expectation to continue our wonderful heritage and history. Just like yesterday when my son asked who are Jews and his sister answered the people that control the banks. Ah out of the mouths of babes. Just 11 and she is smart as a whip. Not only to I MAKE THEM question what they are taught at school but I make them question what I tell them by doing their own research I give them books and videos the mainstream keeps from the public.
Sad when hatred is passed down to the next generation
So can you tell me who runs the banks? Ever heard of the Rothschilds? Do you know they control EVERY central except for 3 nations that we are CONSTANTLY beating the drums against....ever wonder why?

Some people should not be allowed to breed

Yes yes ALLOWING by law invaders to flood the country,purposely mixing races in film,commercials,books,tv,etc is not intent its just a coincidence.Sure thing.

So consensual relationships are banned in your bizarre world ?
You aren't following along obviously. No surprise ALL liberals hate whites even if they themselves are white. Its a sickness. Funny how the increase in race mixing has come with the increase in making the white race seem evil and the cause of ALL the world's problems etc AND increased race mixing in media,politics,entertainment etc. Its brainwashing. Thankfully my kids aren't brainwashed by it. They knew damn well from birth there is NOTHING wrong with being white its a wonderful thing to be born white and it comes with an expectation to continue our wonderful heritage and history. Just like yesterday when my son asked who are Jews and his sister answered the people that control the banks. Ah out of the mouths of babes. Just 11 and she is smart as a whip. Not only to I MAKE THEM question what they are taught at school but I make them question what I tell them by doing their own research I give them books and videos the mainstream keeps from the public.
Sad when hatred is passed down to the next generation
So can you tell me who runs the banks? Ever heard of the Rothschilds? Do you know they control EVERY central except for 3 nations that we are CONSTANTLY beating the drums against....ever wonder why?

Some people should not be allowed to breed
Yer right,liberal and nonwhites should not be allowed to breed. So gonna answer the questions or not? If you can't then say you can't.

I see mankind's population reduced by at least 90% within 25 years, much less 50 years. When the US collapses (and it's headed that way fast) the rest of the world is going to collapse with us. Either we are a country's main economic partner, or some country that IS dependent upon us is their main partner.

I see mankind's population reduced by at least 90% within 25 years, much less 50 years. When the US collapses (and it's headed that way fast) the rest of the world is going to collapse with us. Either we are a country's main economic partner, or some country that IS dependent upon us is their main partner.
You funny

We are about to see that theory tested.

I see most of the posts are about an increasing hispanic influence on society. That raises questions for me. I believe most don't care what color someone is, but I do have some concerns. The biggest are what culture the immigrants bring with them. I deeply respect the love of family and the Christian heritage, but it is a given that South American cultures are steeped in corruption, crime, and communist poverty. Is this how hispanics will vote? I know cubans in Florida cherish freedom, and vote against marxism. Do legal hispanics want more big government corruption, or do they not want to recreate the conditions they left? Do those who came illegally and where given amnesty want to be free? They obviously don't care much about the law. My biggest concerns about the 'brown' future have nothing to do with skin color, I'm just hoping those fleeing a bad situation don't recreate it.

I see most of the posts are about an increasing hispanic influence on society. That raises questions for me. I believe most don't care what color someone is, but I do have some concerns. The biggest are what culture the immigrants bring with them. I deeply respect the love of family and the Christian heritage, but it is a given that South American cultures are steeped in corruption, crime, and communist poverty. Is this how hispanics will vote? I know cubans in Florida cherish freedom, and vote against marxism. Do legal hispanics want more big government corruption, or do they not want to recreate the conditions they left? Do those who came illegally and where given amnesty want to be free? They obviously don't care much about the law. My biggest concerns about the 'brown' future have nothing to do with skin color, I'm just hoping those fleeing a bad situation don't recreate it.

This country was built on a corrupt foundation and has tried maintaining that foundation forever. Yet you are here saying what you do about Hispanics. We really need to educate ourselves more about geopolitics and on top of that you say color has nothing to do with this yet everything you say is abut race and color.

"My biggest concerns about the 'brown' future have nothing to do with skin color, "

Last edited:
I don't give a rat's hiney what color you are, but if you escape a bad situation, will you recreate it here? That seems a reasonable question.

I don't give a rat's hiney what color you are, but if you escape a bad situation, will you recreate it here? That seems a reasonable question.

Do you assume this when European immigrants move here?

We really need to learn more about geopolitics. You don't now how many of these bad situations were created by our government now do you?

Again, I don't care what color an immigrant is. We were talking about the large hispanic influx, so that is what I addressed. I know you hate our country and all white people, but currently we are the most free nation on the planet. You can hate our history, that's fine, but that doesn't change that it makes sense to ask if immigrants will cherish that freedom or not. Bye the way, I still find it odd that those who are screaming injustice see the answer as communism. If that is a win, I'd hate to see what losing is.

Most new immigrants in our country were feared

They will bring the worst of their culture with them. Most acclimated to our culture and none managed to change our laws

Great point. Every wave of immigration brought a fear of change. Thanks for reminding me. One difference would be the massive numbers of new immigrants. Also, we are giving them less time to assimilate before the next wave comes. I see a lot of Mexican flags waving, and Muslims have a religion where law and religion are basically the same.

Will there still be Jessie Jackson's and Al Sharpton's making money off of the racism industry? Will CNN and MSNBC push race and call Republicans Nazis in 2068? Who will be the racism leader in 2068? If the democrat dream comes true, and hispanics take over, will they give a crap about slavery? Will hispanics become the new 'evil' white oppressor?

Nope.

Either the current racism of today will end, or there will be a race war that causes the races to segregate.

I spent most of yesterday around hundreds of kids who were "mixed race" or whatever you want to call it. I heard no talk whatsoever about "traitors" or "genocide" or any of the other silly bullshit that makes the rounds here.

Between 1820 and 1860, a third of U.S. immigrants were Irish. Given their tendency to have big families, one could have extrapolated that in 50 years time we'd be over-run with Micks.

It's just as foolish to extrapolate a Hispanic future based on current trends.

Everyone in this thread is fixated on what's happening right now, which has nothing to do with what will be happening in 50 years. By then, parents will be selecting the genes of their designer babies, if not introducing completely artificial genetics. I don't think the gene for dark brown skin will be very popular, nor the Irish freckle-face gene.

I spent most of yesterday around hundreds of kids who were "mixed race" or whatever you want to call it. I heard no talk whatsoever about "traitors" or "genocide" or any of the other silly bullshit that makes the rounds here.

In fact, I don’t think anyone gave it the least consideration at all. People are funny like that.

Again, I don't care what color an immigrant is. We were talking about the large hispanic influx, so that is what I addressed. I know you hate our country and all white people, but currently we are the most free nation on the planet. You can hate our history, that's fine, but that doesn't change that it makes sense to ask if immigrants will cherish that freedom or not. Bye the way, I still find it odd that those who are screaming injustice see the answer as communism. If that is a win, I'd hate to see what losing is.

This is stupid. I am not concerned with any influx, nor do I hate white people or this country. Now if you are going to respond to what I post leave that stupid shit out or just don't respond.

Forum List

Back