How do you report a Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed, if you are unhappy about a mod action, first engage the mod (nice,y please...we get a lot of vitriol, but we really do try) , if you get no resolution then pm one of the Sr mods.
Thank you.
But he already went crying to Meister and got him to back him up.
But thank you anyway.
Well, as I said, if you aren’t satisfied go to one of the Sr mods.

We all do our best.
How do I find out who the senior mods are, other than the one who first banned me from the thread.
In this forum I am not sure, but we do have titles listed with our names. The Sr mods are flacaltenn and Ayecantseeyou.

Is they something like a Count.....or a Duchess?

Why? Clearly, the mod thinks not.

Why do you have an obsession over it? Why do you have to go to such lengths to prove this? Why not just blow it off like a normal bloke?
Because the coward has blocked from posting in the thread while he continues to post his made up BS unchallenged as if I have backed down. Nobody on that thread knows he banned me so it appears as if has it right, in fact he is gloating that he is right.
Will it change your life? Why are you so hell-bent on making this person subscribe to your point of view?

Maybe it isn't about you?
Will it change my life, no. But abuse of power must be fought everywhere or we will have more scum like Tramp.
Abuse of power?

You are equating someone enforcing the rules on an Internet forum and someone enforcing the rules on a Nation with beliefs you do not hold as somehow evil.

Has someone come along and forced you to do or think the things they believe in?

If it won't change your life, then let it go and just make an argument. Win or lose.
I can't make an argument, I'm banned on that thread. DUH!

Because the coward has blocked from posting in the thread while he continues to post his made up BS unchallenged as if I have backed down. Nobody on that thread knows he banned me so it appears as if has it right, in fact he is gloating that he is right.
Will it change your life? Why are you so hell-bent on making this person subscribe to your point of view?

Will it change my life, no. But abuse of power must be fought everywhere or we will have more scum like Tramp.
Abuse of power?

You are equating someone enforcing the rules on an Internet forum and someone enforcing the rules on a Nation with beliefs you do not hold as somehow evil.

Has someone come along and forced you to do or think the things they believe in?

If it won't change your life, then let it go and just make an argument. Win or lose.
I can't make an argument, I'm banned on that thread. DUH!

Oh my!

Why? Clearly, the mod thinks not.

Why do you have an obsession over it? Why do you have to go to such lengths to prove this? Why not just blow it off like a normal bloke?

Abuse of power?

If he was enforcing the rules I would not have been banned. One of the rationalizations he gave was I was calling him a name when I said he was a real hero.
Now tell me honestly is that really what the rules mean by name calling?
Yeah, somehow I don't think that's the story.

There are a few mods I don't particularly think are suited for the job, but that is an opinion that is not held by the powers that be. Anyway, none of them have ever struck Me as liers, so I question your accounting of what happened.

Regardless, this is an internet forum and you can still use the website. This tells Me that you are more interested in winning than in being right and in either case, neither one is important in the overall scheme of things.

Again, this is NOT about you.

Time to move on and get over it before you start thinking about getting a few guns and changing the world to agree with you.

I’m good with respecting the ppl tasked with keeping this forum open for all opinions.

Oh Hell yea... Do they make errors? Sure they do... Everybody does... When I get poked out of shape at a mod, I keep a small Ball-peen hammer in my drawer I take it out and hit my typing finger... I try not to get mad to often...
I have a certain level of respect for people put in charge of others on a MB. It’s why I have a particular fondness for Coyote, despite our differences on everything political. lol

Despite our political differences, I can honestly say I’d love to meet Coyote.
I know she’s a good person with a big heart.
Thanks Tycho :)
I’ve always had a lot of respect for you. That’s something you’ve known for a while. :)
Just please don’t tell them I send you peanut M&M’s every week.

What? Peanut M&Ms? Why didn't I get any? That's favoritism. I'm gonna report you.

Abuse of power?

If he was enforcing the rules I would not have been banned. One of the rationalizations he gave was I was calling him a name when I said he was a real hero.
Now tell me honestly is that really what the rules mean by name calling?
Yeah, somehow I don't think that's the story.

There are a few mods I don't particularly think are suited for the job, but that is an opinion that is not held by the powers that be. Anyway, none of them have ever struck Me as liers, so I question your accounting of what happened.

Regardless, this is an internet forum and you can still use the website. This tells Me that you are more interested in winning than in being right and in either case, neither one is important in the overall scheme of things.

Again, this is NOT about you.

Time to move on and get over it before you start thinking about getting a few guns and changing the world to agree with you.
Well my exact post that was deleted for name calling was, "You are a real hero."
That is the entire post.

Anything else that needs to be said, please contact a mod. We are not supposed to discuss these actions on the open board anyhow.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back