How do you reconcile jury duty with the 13th Amendment?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Amendment 13
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Youve agreed to be put in a jury pool.usually when youve registered a vehicle in your name. Thata not involuntary.

Jury Duty is your 3rd vote (Yes you have 3 votes):

1. Ballot Box
2. Grand Jury
3. Jury Duty

You should research "Jury Nullification" as well.

They pay you for jury duty, that's called work. Of course it's slave wages, hell they don't even pay minimum wage. I get to go to work Feb 2.

Amendment 13
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

No one can be this innately stupid, you must have been exposed to toxic substances as a child.

My theory is he was dropped on his head. Repeatedly

Amendment 13

No one can be this innately stupid, you must have been exposed to toxic substances as a child.

My theory is he was dropped on his head. Repeatedly

is that what happened to you?

Amendment 13

Yes dear - i'm sure that's it. Now why don't you surprise us and address the issue for once.?

They pay you for jury duty, that's called work. Of course it's slave wages, hell they don't even pay minimum wage. I get to go to work Feb 2.

Wages don't matter. It's still involuntary servitude.

Amendment 13

You could make the same case for the draft. Involuntary servitude. Discriminatory also since only young males are required to register.

Forum List

Back