How do you post videos?

You need 15 posts before you can post videos or links. Make sure the embed option is enabled in the video, then copy/paste the url into the post.

Probably gonna be some stupid birfer shit, right?

I'm definitely getting a Beavis vibe from this dude...

Cornholio.jpg

I suggest you pick an account before I ban them both.

Dood, are you somehow trying to threaten me on a discussion platform? Are you trying to tell me unequivocally that you are so lame you get no pussy, and bring new meaning to the phrase 'self-importance'

It's Saturday afternoon, did you not get laid last nite, creeper?

Dood, are you somehow trying to threaten me on a discussion platform? Are you trying to tell me unequivocally that you are so lame you get no pussy, and bring new meaning to the phrase 'self-importance'

I see that you are unfamiliar with the term "moderator".

Too late...I already made the decision and banned truth101.

I'd suggest you refrain from creating any more sock puppets, Chumlee.

P.S...I'm one of the oh-so friendly and efficient moderating staff here, as signified by the orange letters in my handle. Now, quit being a naughty little troll, or I'll put you on the stool facing the corner with the white cone touque on your head, eh!

Too late...I already made the decision<fuck you lamer>

OMG, you fucking lamer. Puleeesse

Too late...I already made the decision<fuck you lamer>

OMG, you fucking lamer. Puleeesse

You really do want to get banned. :lol:

Run while you can!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME5NmFondds]YouTube - LMFAO Scene: Call The Police[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back