How do you post pictures on this site?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
I have a site online where i have downloaded some of my pictures, but how do i post an individual picture on the message board in a thread?

Yesterday, in the evening, i got pictures of this creature hanging 10 feet up in an apple tree eating the apples....it wasn't until i got home and downloaded the pics from my camera, and a google search, to find out it was a porcupine....my first porcupine in person encounter!

I had no idea how limber they were and never even knew that had such long arms and hands and fingers!!!

It was cool! :)

Deer are showing up every night now too, eating from my apple trees. my camera does not take good pictures at night, so no new pics this year of the deer....last year, i got a few good pics of some deer at around 6 am in the morning eating the apples, but nothing yet this year... :(

My husband and I are going to buy some solar spotlights or upcan lights this week, so that I might be able to get some good pics.

deer044.jpg

SHOOT! When i went to last year's photobucket account it let me show the picture....hmmmmm....but my Picassa account, wouldn't work, where the porcupine is....hmmmmmm maybe i can transfer it to the photobucket account....?

in the meantime, here are some more deer picks from last year! :)

deer052.jpg

deer054.jpg

deer063.jpg

deer067.jpg

ohhhhhhhh, the spotlights, or can lights, figure it is a one time investment, if i go solar, then no other costs!

Thats really neat that you have deer come so close into the yard. I use to live up in the mountains in utah and saw deer but they never came that close.

Forum List

Back