Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Deviled

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Poached

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Coddled

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Never ever store bought. Never from battery hens. We have a couple of good sources, neighbors who have chickens. We have a family a foxes under the deck so no chickens for us.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You mooch from your neighbors because you aren't smarter than a fox?

What a really stupid post. I pay $5 a dozen - well worth it.

And I really like our foxes. We have a camera system set up and get new pics and videos all the time.

Besides, we travel a lot and chickens need to be cared for.

:anj_stfu:

Foxes are cute. I would hesitate to kill a fox.

I'm not going to eat it.

They're wonderful. We get to watch the kits almost every day. Wouldn't consider trading that for eggs when we can easily buy good eggs from nearby. We also buy from the Mennonites - theyre range free too.

I'd like to post video but our connection is so slow, it never quite uploads. I'll post some stills sometime.

I'm not going to eat it.

They're wonderful. We get to watch the kits almost every day. Wouldn't consider trading that for eggs when we can easily buy good eggs from nearby. We also buy from the Mennonites - theyre range free too.

I'd like to post video but our connection is so slow, it never quite uploads. I'll post some stills sometime.

You live in NY?

I'm not going to eat it.

You live in NY?

No.

Last edited:
N

I'm not going to eat it.

You live in NY?

No.

I'm guessing PA then. :p

Nope.

do't know
N

I'm not going to eat it.

They're wonderful. We get to watch the kits almost every day. Wouldn't consider trading that for eggs when we can easily buy good eggs from nearby. We also buy from the Mennonites - they're range free too.

You live in NY?

No.

I'm guessing PA then. :p

No.

I don't know if you're saying that chickens, foxes, Mennonites or eggs only occur in NY or PA but I assure, they just all over the place!

I never post personal information. I have been harassed by RWNJs on this board. I have been stalked (okay, DarkFury tried and failed miserably - must be that IQ of 214 ...). I know of other libs who have harassed and stalked by RWNJs.

Not saying no liberal ever harassed anyone but its unlikely I would be told about it.

For some time now, I have advised others, including RWNJs, not to post personal info here. The only piece of personal info I have posted is that I lived west of Tucson for more than 25 years and that what I write about Mexico, Mexicans and immigration is based, first and foremost on my first hand experience.

I don't want to disrupt and derail this thread any more than I already have so anyone who wants to discuss this further should move it to the Flame Zone.

:)

I can personally attest that I have witnessed chickens, foxes, Mennonites AND eggs in places very far indeed from both New York and Pennsylvania.

BUT ----------- never all in the same place. :ack-1:

I'm sure there's some kind of conspiracy there for MindWars .....

That depends on how I'm using them.

Absolutely! Over easy for fried egg, fried hard and crispy for an egg sandwich, poached for eggs Benedict, scrambled with mushrooms, onions, peppers, and cheese....with lots of combinations.

I am glad to see I am not alone in hating snotty whites. Runny yolks are yum, but if it has any snotty white I will gag. Been that way all my life. :redface:

Going to have to try this....

It does look interesting and reminds me of 'Egg in a basket' where you cut a hole in the middle of a slice of bread, butter both sides,put in fry pan, then crack an egg into the hole. Fry both sides.......I used to do that as a kid, it was tasty & fun.

It does look interesting and reminds me of 'Egg in a basket' where you cut a hole in the middle of a slice of bread, butter both sides,put in fry pan, then crack an egg into the hole. Fry both sides.......I used to do that as a kid, it was tasty & fun.

I want to check out the texture and taste of the whites mainly.
Do they taste like regular egg whites or does the texture change it in anyway?

I want to check out the texture and taste of the whites mainly.
Do they taste like regular egg whites or does the texture change it in anyway?

I don't know, I've never tried 'Clouds'.......but my first thought was Meringue and I'd guess it would taste like it. IDK :dunno:

Forum List

Back