How Do You Like Your Coffee??

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
3736158070_619d9cd5f5.jpg

I like Starbucks Expresso [ground] with some Carnation Vanilla Nut creamer in it. Sorry if there are those who think Starbucks is a bunch of Godless freaks.

For speed in the morning I set my automatic coffee-maker to start brewing 10 mins before I wake up and usually I've had a couple of cups before I'm completely awake.

I like the same: Expresso Ground, cream.

But I grind my own, and have developed a taste for Sumatra Beans: I like to Caffine load with a coffee that fights back!:eusa_drool:

Usually, when I hit Starbucks, I ask for a "Blackeye:" Whatever the Coffee of the day is, added to two shots of expresso (a "Redeye" is one shot).

I like Cafe Bustelo--very strong expresso ground Cuban coffee. I used to buy it in the grocery stores until the price almost doubled and then I found a place on the Internet where I can buy it by the case for about 2.50 for a 10oz brick. It is really good and the price is excellent!

Very light, lots of sugar.

I don't really care what kind of coffee, since I'm not much of a coffee drinker. I just started this year because one of the offices I spend a lot of time at doesn't have a pop machine. Usually I drink Coke or Pepsi in the morning. Not there, though, and I needed something to sip. So I started making and drinking coffee.

I like some of the flavored creamers. Specifically, I can handle the French Vanilla and Hazelnut.

Other that that, I prefer heavy whipping cream and sugar in my coffee.

Very light, lots of sugar.

I don't really care what kind of coffee, since I'm not much of a coffee drinker. I just started this year because one of the offices I spend a lot of time at doesn't have a pop machine. Usually I drink Coke or Pepsi in the morning. Not there, though, and I needed something to sip. So I started making and drinking coffee.

I like some of the flavored creamers. Specifically, I can handle the French Vanilla and Hazelnut.

Other that that, I prefer heavy whipping cream and sugar in my coffee.

Allie, Allie, Allie....<<<<sigh>>>>

you're so cute.

Brewing at home, even 1/2 teaspoon of grounds too much or too little can totally change the whole pot.
It pisses me off when the wife pours off a cup halfway thru the brew cycle then I'm left with the dregs.

3736158070_619d9cd5f5.jpg

I like Starbucks Expresso [ground] with some Carnation Vanilla Nut creamer in it. Sorry if there are those who think Starbucks is a bunch of Godless freaks.

For speed in the morning I set my automatic coffee-maker to start brewing 10 mins before I wake up and usually I've had a couple of cups before I'm completely awake.

I prefer mine in a cup, and if it's plain coffee, anything except Starbucks will do. 1 cream, 1 sweet & low, please.

Forum List

Back