how do you know if its good?

lets say you make something like fucking risotto....which you have never had at any place but have seen on hell's kitchen so much you decide to try it...so you cook it...and taste it...and how do you know if its right or not?

i did the whole add liquid slowly...adding cream the last two times.....it was okay.....a bit firm to the tooth....

i did veggie broth and parm cheese

We'll just have to go to Hell's Kitchen for a taste test. :thup:

i have taken all the advice...the risotto was much better.....softer creamier......now to start adding stuff......ahhh do you add it with the onions or what?

i have taken all the advice...the risotto was much better.....softer creamier......now to start adding stuff......ahhh do you add it with the onions or what?
My favorite recipe uses chicken broth. When it's done, stir in sauteed mushrooms and some crumbled bacon. A little cream or half-n-half. Parmesan is great on it.

i have mastered the risotto....so i make it last night..i ask husband how it is....he replies...'okay'

i reply i am not standing there for 35 minutes for okay.....he says rice is just as nice....

why do i bother with his red neck ass

no no it was an app....not a side.....i cooked...risotto....seared tuna ....salad....no dessert...we started late....seems it was shocking to our guest that i cooked the tuna but did not eat it.....they did go on about how good it was and how well cooked......to me....its like cat food......so i had the salad and risotto...but i have cooked stuff before that was good but totally wrong

Um.....

did the Tuna look like this before you seared it?

Canned-Tuna-940x626.jpg

Forum List

Back