How do you identify an "elitist"?

No, rtard. There are many successful people who aren't elitist.

I take it you admire elitists and feel happy about being included in that club. So long as you know that racists and bigots of every form are elitists. That's what being an elitist is.

Doesn't the fact that they are "successful" make them elite?

What is your definition of "success"? Money?

I take it you admire elitists and feel happy about being included in that club. So long as you know that racists and bigots of every form are elitists. That's what being an elitist is.

No man, the definition of elite does not matter. When people say Intellectual Liberal Elite. They are referring mainly to an attitude not Wealth or standing.

No man, the definition of elite does not matter. When people say Intellectual Liberal Elite. They are referring mainly to an attitude not Wealth or standing.

A lot of that bias against the so called "liberal elite" comes from the fact that the right is angry that those on the left laugh at their "beliefs".

But seriously, when people want to teach "magical creation" and the possibility of "Noah's Ark" how can you not laugh? In fact, how can you not give an incredulous guffaw?

Someone who turns up their nose at a casual conversation with someone worse off than them or feels they are greatly superior to someone else. That is elitism to me. Egalitarianism is the way basically e.g. all men were created free and equal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back