How do you have a presidential Listening tour with Obama?

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
So it seems he wants to call this a "listening tour", But he does not want to listen. He is only visiting cities in Districts that voted for him, and that have lower Unemployment than the National Average, and even then. When questioned instead of hearing the person and responding. He accuses them of not wanting to listen.

We have had enough speeches and talk, Now it is time for you to listen to the People Mr President. Drop the Arrogant, attitude and start listening or start Packing.

So it seems he wants to call this a "listening tour", But he does not want to listen. He is only visiting cities in Districts that voted for him, and that have lower Unemployment than the National Average, and even then. When questioned instead of hearing the person and responding. He accuses them of not wanting to listen.

We have had enough speeches and talk, Now it is time for you to listen to the People Mr President. Drop the Arrogant, attitude and start listening or start Packing.

Traveling around in his black bus that looks like it's right out of mordor, doing a Palin imitation with the bus thing, doesn't look to Presidential. Listen:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: he hasn't listened for 3 years why start now??? I think he's worried and he should be.

Desperation time, and we have 15 months to go.

I would attend his listening tour...............butt nekid!
It would leave him speechless!

I would go into Republican strongholds. They are just as hard hit by Republican economic policies as everyone else. Look at what the two parties are running on.

One says Gubmit can't make jobs. They want to slash education. Cut Medicare.

The other says, "Let's put America to work rebuilding our infrastructure".

I know which one I would vote for.

Forum List

Back