Politically speaking are you

• generally left-leaning

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • generally right leaning

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • none of the above

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
I only know what the spell checker tells me.

Never trust what it TELLS you..... demand current test results.

133879.gif

The little tests always say I'm just slightly right of center. A moderate basically.

If it can happen over the internet Radio's your man.

oh baby

The little tests always say I'm just slightly right of center. A moderate basically.

You made me curious. I went googling just now and found a test to take. It said I'm slightly left of center economically and socially libertarian. I find that very funny. I'm personally an uptight prude. But because I don't hate gays and I think a little environmental regulation is a good thing that makes me left-leaning? Hmmm ... naw ....

Next test!

I am one of those far right wing extremists that Janet Napalitano went on about :lol:

If it can happen over the internet Radio's your man.

oh baby

You made me curious. I went googling just now and found a test to take. It said I'm slightly left of center economically and socially libertarian. I find that very funny. I'm personally an uptight prude. But because I don't hate gays and I think a little environmental regulation is a good thing that makes me left-leaning? Hmmm ... naw ....

Next test!

Thanks, all I usually want is for someone to think, act or giggle depending on my intentions. Glad I was able to wet your appetite. There are a couple of tests out there. They seem to consistently put me in the same box. Maybe you just need to feel your way around a bit more. No need to make a hard and fast decision.

Lots of people won't admit to Liberal since Rush, Fox, Newt/Pubs, etc have been demonizing it for 20-25 years...

I doubt if they were truly Liberal, they wouldn't have been listening to Rush, Fox, Newt or ANY conservative! So how could they have been at fault?

Forum List

Back