How do you Handle Bad Drivers??

Pale Rider said:
One afternoon on my way home from work, tired and hot, I hit California Avenue and the usual stop lights. As the light turned green I started up the hill into some of the most high classed mansions in Reno, only to have the Mercedes in front of me STOP right in the middle of my lane. Keep in mind, this is a VERY busy street, AND THERE IS NO PARKING ON IT, or PLACES TO STOP! But this woman preceded to stop, let out kids, and then have a conversation with another woman all the while traffic is backing up WAAAAAY down the road behind her, starting with ME! I couldn't BELIEVE the absolute BRAZEN GALL and ARROGANCE of this BIT*H to think she could STOP TRAFFIC on this BUSY STREET during RUSH HOUR, just for her own selfishness. SHE COULD HAVE PULLED INTO THE DRIVE WAY!!! So when a spot opened up in the other lane, and I was able to pull out and go around her, I stopped beside her and screamed out my passenger window, "WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" "YOU STUPID BIT*H!" I pulled away as she was saying something, in utter disbelief that someone could be that fucking IMBECILIC as to STOP TRAFFIC on a busy street. Not only is it illegal, it was one of the more outragous things I've seen these moronic Reno drivers do. I was mad for the rest of the day.

Not a great way to handle it, but my anger just got the best of me.
We call em soccer moms down here...Suv driving (most of the time) idiot women.

Pale Rider said:
One afternoon on my way home from work, tired and hot, I hit California Avenue and the usual stop lights. As the light turned green I started up the hill into some of the most high classed mansions in Reno, only to have the Mercedes in front of me STOP right in the middle of my lane. Keep in mind, this is a VERY busy street, AND THERE IS NO PARKING ON IT, or PLACES TO STOP! But this woman preceded to stop, let out kids, and then have a conversation with another woman all the while traffic is backing up WAAAAAY down the road behind her, starting with ME! I couldn't BELIEVE the absolute BRAZEN GALL and ARROGANCE of this BIT*H to think she could STOP TRAFFIC on this BUSY STREET during RUSH HOUR, just for her own selfishness. SHE COULD HAVE PULLED INTO THE DRIVE WAY!!! So when a spot opened up in the other lane, and I was able to pull out and go around her, I stopped beside her and screamed out my passenger window, "WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" "YOU STUPID BIT*H!" I pulled away as she was saying something, in utter disbelief that someone could be that fucking IMBECILIC as to STOP TRAFFIC on a busy street. Not only is it illegal, it was one of the more outragous things I've seen these moronic Reno drivers do. I was mad for the rest of the day.

Not a great way to handle it, but my anger just got the best of me.

Whoa Pale, but just so you feel better, NJ has the worst drivers in the country so says a study done, don't know the specifics but anyhoo I believe it, they suck here!!

Just echoing - most of you 'are' bad drivers...Most of us are.

For every "Jackass in an SUV nearly killed me" thread, there's a "Dumbass Sports Car nearly killed me"

Bonnie said:
Whoa Pale, but just so you feel better, NJ has the worst drivers in the country so says a study done, don't know the specifics but anyhoo I believe it, they suck here!!

Obviously, they left the Las Vegas strip, and surrounding freeways out of that study.

-=d=- said:
For every "Jackass in an SUV nearly killed me" thread, there's a "Dumbass Sports Car nearly killed me"
......and they're usually on a phone.

Bad drivers are everywhere. I wonder how some people got their license.

Bonnie said:

Here in Reno, as it probably is in other parts of the country as well, a "yellow light" means FLOOR IT! NEVER pull out into an intersection around here when YOUR light turns green. Without fail some jackass is going to be screaming through it from the other direction.

But the newest, and possibly one of the dumbest tricks I've seen to date is, people will pull into an intersection even though traffic is backed up in front of them and they can't go anywhere. So they pack the intersection full, and then the light turns green for you, and you can't go anywhere because all these asswads pulled into the intersection and BLOCKED IT!

I try... I REEEEEEAALY try... every day I tell myself, "I'm not going to let anything some shit for brains does upset me", but it never fails. I can NOT make it very far without some unconscious, cell phone talkin', slack jawed, accident waiting to happen pisses me off..... *sigh* It makes me want to move back to the sticks, where more than two cars at a stop sign was a traffic jam.

And riding a motorcycle around here is a whoooooole 'nother story. It's deffinitely a test of your skill.

Forum List

Back