How do you Handle Bad Drivers??

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Do you pass them, give dirty looks, beep the horn, give the finger, ignore it, tailgate "Say Serenity Now" ?

I light a cig, swear to myself, and stay away from them! :smoke:

I remind myself that if we were all as good drivers as we thought, there wouldn't be even one bad driver on the road...

Then I laugh and point!

Bonnie said:
Do you pass them, give dirty looks, beep the horn, give the finger, ignore it, tailgate "Say Serenity Now" ?

Yes. All except for the "Serenity now" part.

Bonnie said:
All of the above!! Driving across the country ya see all kinds , I have learned to smile & go on, & if that doesn't work I resort to Mr P. post...lol :2guns:

Bonnie said:
Well that is a plus :laugh:

If it keeps you calm maybe I should start a habit?? LOL

:laugh: Well dammit to hell, aren't I just the calmest freaking person you know around here?

One afternoon on my way home from work, tired and hot, I hit California Avenue and the usual stop lights. As the light turned green I started up the hill into some of the most high classed mansions in Reno, only to have the Mercedes in front of me STOP right in the middle of my lane. Keep in mind, this is a VERY busy street, AND THERE IS NO PARKING ON IT, or PLACES TO STOP! But this woman preceded to stop, let out kids, and then have a conversation with another woman all the while traffic is backing up WAAAAAY down the road behind her, starting with ME! I couldn't BELIEVE the absolute BRAZEN GALL and ARROGANCE of this BIT*H to think she could STOP TRAFFIC on this BUSY STREET during RUSH HOUR, just for her own selfishness. SHE COULD HAVE PULLED INTO THE DRIVE WAY!!! So when a spot opened up in the other lane, and I was able to pull out and go around her, I stopped beside her and screamed out my passenger window, "WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" "YOU STUPID BIT*H!" I pulled away as she was saying something, in utter disbelief that someone could be that fucking IMBECILIC as to STOP TRAFFIC on a busy street. Not only is it illegal, it was one of the more outragous things I've seen these moronic Reno drivers do. I was mad for the rest of the day.

Not a great way to handle it, but my anger just got the best of me.

Forum List

Back