How do you give/take reputation points?

I give rep for posts that make me laugh, or posts that bring up some point that didn't occur to me, or posts that bitch slap liberals. I don't much care about my rep but I give it to people to show that I appreciate what they posted.

Well, I USED to not care about my rep. Now I like to check it so see which posts people liked and what they had to say about it.

IMO, neg repping is for pussies. I don't do it.

• Banned
Are you a moron?

I'm new here and I've searched for how to do it and haven't found an answer or an icon, but thanks for your idiotic answer and indication that you are sensless and a moron yourself.:D BTW, when I figure it out, I'll look into negging you!

Last edited:
Damn. I thought he mean how I personally give rep.

My bad.

No worries. I think it is nice that you don't take rep points away!:eusa_clap:

I have been tempted, there are some unapologetic racists and anti-semites on this board that deserve to be negged, but I don't neg rep simply because I disagree with them. No matter how strongly.

Are you a moron?

I'm new here and I've searched for how to do it and haven't found an answer or an icon, but thanks for your idiotic answer and indication that you are sensless and a moron yourself.:D BTW, when I figure it out, I'll look into negging you!

Don't mention it, asswipe.

I'm about to show you how to receive negative rep.

Enjoy.

Forum List

Back