How do you fell about a Space Force?

Do you support a Space Force

• Yes, of course the Military-Industrial Complex needs it

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, we have many more needs than another boondoggle.

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
plus , you need to be in Space if you might want to use 'Rods from God' on 'mexico' city or 'london-istan' . --- ---

SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been going on for decades. And we explored our solar system for signs of life. And we couldn’t even find microbial life outside Earth, let alone an intelligent civilization.

I think we may be too primitive to attract their attention. Our stage of civilization may not be interesting to them, since they have seen many others like us before.

Check that article:
Finding Aliens

NASA put us on the Moon, moron, in case you forgot.
Put them back in the business if anyone seriously thinks we need to have military in space.

When did NASA put us on the moon?

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama stripped NASA of its intended purpose and had them start studying the environment and acting as an outreach program to Muslims.

Do you NOT believe that we need a military presence in space to protect our satellite networks for weather, air control, energy grids, navigation and the list goes on?

You lie a LOT..... I mean a LOT...... Do you have any evidence of what you are babbling?

Sure we do
We fly up to satellites all the time
Nothing to stop you

I agree...this is as stupid as Star Wars
It will meet the same fate

No, we don't fly up to satellites all the time. We buy space on Russian rockets to send our astronauts and supplies to the space station.

We have effective anti-missile systems today. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama Betrayed Poland when he canceled the anti-missile system for those countries. The agreement which Obama agreed to comply with during his campaign. Lie?

polish_news-S.jpg

LOL. Either you are lying or you are lying again. It happened that I’m very familiar with this EIS missile defense system installed right in Putin neighborhood dated 2016.

NATO Steps Up Missile Defense Effort: Undermining European Security

On May 12, a ribbon-cutting ceremony took place in Deveselu, a US naval support facility in southern Romania, to mark the operational certification (initial operational capability – IOC) of the Aegis Ashore system, which comprises three batteries (24 missiles) of SM-3 Block IB interceptors.

On May 13, another phase of the project was launched in Poland with a groundbreaking ceremony for a US-led missile defense site at Redzikowo, near the Baltic Sea. Local residents and anti-war activists protested against the plans.

The European Interceptor Site (EIS) in Poland will consist of 24 SM-3Block IIA middle range missile interceptors. Warsaw has declared its intention to create a national missile defence system to defend the country from short-range and mid-range missiles

Why can't you dumbfucks create polls with reasonable answers for all perspectives? It's like your ideology is stuck so far up your ass its fucking with your higher brain functions.

The answer is YES, space is our inevitable future and the only real question is do we let China and Russia dominate that eventual move or do we take the lead...

I say we grab the bull by the horns and get with it.
Having said that I believe our focus in space should be for the betterment of mankind not military conquest. For instance we should already have platforms positioned around the globe from which we could launch necessary missions when the eventual life killer asteroid is discovered. THAT should be a mission that the UN is involved in, where every country commits to the defense of human kind.
But instead we waste resources watching plants grow in space while rats run in wheels to study the effects of low or no gravity. Our ambition (or lack there of) is pathetic.

So yes leftard, we should be adventuring out into space.

The problem with that is YOU are so far behind with your own knowledge of our military scientists, programs and planners.

What made you think we are not developing those weapons right now?
What made you think Russia and China is ahead of us?

They don’t even have a good missile than can shoot down incoming missiles.

You have both Russia and China trying to steal military and commercial technology from the west.

We even have a live ROVER roaming Mars flat areas.

We are way far more advance than these 2 countries combined.

We already have on going anti asteroid program. See link.

NASA’S First Asteroid Deflection Mission Enters Next Design Phase

Thank you, a post both thoughtful and thought provoking.
There is a first for everything Unfortunately this isn't one

NASA put us on the Moon, moron, in case you forgot.
Put them back in the business if anyone seriously thinks we need to have military in space.

When did NASA put us on the moon?

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama stripped NASA of its intended purpose and had them start studying the environment and acting as an outreach program to Muslims.

Do you NOT believe that we need a military presence in space to protect our satellite networks for weather, air control, energy grids, navigation and the list goes on?

You lie a LOT..... I mean a LOT...... Do you have any evidence of what you are babbling?

Cute try.

What did I post which is NOT true?

Sure we do
Nothing to stop you

No, we don't fly up to satellites all the time. We buy space on Russian rockets to send our astronauts and supplies to the space station.

We have effective anti-missile systems today. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama Betrayed Poland when he canceled the anti-missile system for those countries. The agreement which Obama agreed to comply with during his campaign. Lie?

polish_news-S.jpg

LOL. Either you are lying or you are lying again. It happened that I’m very familiar with this EIS missile defense system installed right in Putin neighborhood dated 2016.

On May 12, a ribbon-cutting ceremony took place in Deveselu, a US naval support facility in southern Romania, to mark the operational certification (initial operational capability – IOC) of the Aegis Ashore system, which comprises three batteries (24 missiles) of SM-3 Block IB interceptors.

On May 13, another phase of the project was launched in Poland with a groundbreaking ceremony for a US-led missile defense site at Redzikowo, near the Baltic Sea. Local residents and anti-war activists protested against the plans.

The European Interceptor Site (EIS) in Poland will consist of 24 SM-3Block IIA middle range missile interceptors. Warsaw has declared its intention to create a national missile defence system to defend the country from short-range and mid-range missiles

Please see the copy of the Polish newspaper referring to the action taken by failed former President Barack Obama.

Obama scraps Bush missile-defense plan
  • By KEN DILANIAN
  • USA TODAY
WASHINGTON

President Obama's foreign policy has employed a starkly different tone than George W. Bush's, emphasizing engagement and cooperation rather than go-it-alone confrontation. Even so, analysts of various political stripes hadn't seen many big differences on substance.

Until now.

Obama's decision Wednesday to scuttle a costly and technically challenged long-range missile-defense system in Europe marks his most significant reversal of a Bush foreign policy priority. It could change the dynamic of what has been an increasingly tense relationship between the U.S. and Russia, which viewed the Bush plans for missile defenses in Poland and the Czech Republic as a threat.

SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been going on for decades. And we explored our solar system for signs of life. And we couldn’t even find microbial life outside Earth, let alone an intelligent civilization.

I think we may be too primitive to attract their attention. Our stage of civilization may not be interesting to them, since they have seen many others like us before.

Check that article:
Finding Aliens
?
What are you babbling about?

A space force has nothing to do with aliens.

Check that article:
Finding Aliens
?
What are you babbling about?

A space force has nothing to do with aliens.
--------------------------- less'en they is 'muslim' aliens or 'alien muslim 'birders' [or birbers / berbers] in which case we'd be in space ready and waiting to put the 'kabosh' on them them .

Sure we do
Nothing to stop you

polish_news-S.jpg

Please see the copy of the Polish newspaper referring to the action taken by failed former President Barack Obama.

• By KEN DILANIAN
  • USA TODAY
WASHINGTON

President Obama's foreign policy has employed a starkly different tone than George W. Bush's, emphasizing engagement and cooperation rather than go-it-alone confrontation. Even so, analysts of various political stripes hadn't seen many big differences on substance.

Until now.

Obama's decision Wednesday to scuttle a costly and technically challenged long-range missile-defense system in Europe marks his most significant reversal of a Bush foreign policy priority. It could change the dynamic of what has been an increasingly tense relationship between the U.S. and Russia, which viewed the Bush plans for missile defenses in Poland and the Czech Republic as a threat.

LOL. Very funny. Your link came from 2009 USA Today. Actually read this link below to update yourself.

The link I posted before this was dated 2016.

NEXT TIME.... Don’t post a link without a date.

Obama scraps Bush-era missile defense for new plan - CNN.com

Space Force seems to be needed , at least TRUMP thinks so . I trust the TRUMPS judgement more than i trust you guys judgement DeanRD .

and then again , maybe the PRESIDENT is just messing with you lefties same as he messed with you guys concerning a parade DeanRD .

and the same way he messed with media and YOU as the media gave a FREE and lengthy Advertisement for his TRUMP Hotel in Washington DC DeanRD .

Sure we do
Nothing to stop you

polish_news-S.jpg

• By KEN DILANIAN
  • USA TODAY
WASHINGTON

Until now.

LOL. Very funny. Your link came from 2009 USA Today. Actually read this link below to update yourself.

The link I posted before this was dated 2016.

NEXT TIME.... Don’t post a link without a date.

Yes, my source and link came from 2009, the year failed former President Barack Hussein Obama when he made the decision to renege on a campaign promise.

Yes, President Obama offered a new plan which was considered an outrage by Poland. This was after President Obama had indicated that he would honor the agreement with Poland and the Czech Republic.

The plan President Obama offered to Poland and the Czech Republic was a gift to Obama's good friend, President Putin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back