How Do You Feel when???

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
You hear about another beheading......I know for myself the feeling is pure heartsickness, and even though it has happened a number of times I never get numbed to it.
Does it strengthen or diminish your resolve?
Just wondering what your thoughts are on this???

Bonnie said:
You hear about another beheading......I know for myself the feeling is pure heartsickness, and even though it has happened a number of times I never get numbed to it.

It makes we want to hear how many damn enemies have been killed !!

Bonnie said:

As I posted in SE's thread.there aren't even words to describe how mad this makes me. I was fuming when I heard this. It makes me feel like I should feel at these monsters-pissed to no end!!!!! I heard about the first American yesterday and went stomping down the stairs and fumed to my hubby. It literally makes me physically angry-no matter how many times it happens.

Sir Evil said:
Yeah what's up with that Bonnie, had to go and steal my idea huh? :laugh:

An eye for an eye would be nice, $25 million for the first Iraqi to produce his head, oh and have video tape also!:mad:

Sorry SE I missed your post on that.......Just occured to me today as I was listening to the news.. You may punish me now :spank3: LOL

Like minds think alike I suppose?

Strenthens my resolve and should also make things crystal clear to the left that these are people that must be dealt with sooner or later and I prefer sooner and on their soil.

But then...the left doesn't seem to get it...

DKSuddeth said:
a special 'last meal' is in order. one nice juicy pork chop. :dev1:
:teeth:

I will say it again... Lets BOMB the Fu*kers ! :banana2:

Sandy73 said:
:teeth:

I will say it again... Lets BOMB the Fu*kers ! :banana2:

Go Sandy.......You are one strong minded momma :bat:

I look at the pictures and I try to imagine the horrific fear that is going through their minds as they read a statement blindfolded knowing what their fate is going to be, and I can't even come close. And then to have their wives, children, and parents see that............I think I will feel slightly better when Zarkawi's head is on a pole in the Iraqi sqaure.

Bonnie said:
Go Sandy.......You are one strong minded momma :bat:

I look at the pictures and I try to imagine the horrific fear that is going through their minds as they read a statement blindfolded knowing what their fate is going to be, and I can't even come close. And then to have their wives, children, and parents see that............I think I will feel slightly better when Zarkawi's head is on a pole in the Iraqi sqaure.

Thanks Bonnie .. I am strong minded when it comes to this subject..
I feel EXACTLY the way you do ...
Poor innocent people did not deserve that fate ! Damn it pisses me off ! :mad:

I feel like these terrorists need to be eliminated. Such actions and any religion, ideology or any other school of thought that would foster such actions have no place in a modern, civilized world. Any nation, government, or individual who aids and abets the perpetratotrs for whatever twisted reason needs to be replaced.

I feel like the United States has an obligation and a duty to eradicate these scum where ever they are. Whether it is by a nuclear detonation, a US Army soldier's bullet, or a US Marine's bayonet makes little difference to me.

I feel like anyone who says that these terrorists need understanding, that the vicitims bring it on themselves, or that the world at large needs to appease these vermin are either in leauge with the terrorists or are so naive that they are beyond hope.

I feel the cold, terrible resolve rise up in my soul that these actions will never be accepted or condoned or excused; that such actions can not be allowed to continue either here in the US nor anywhere else in the world.

Lastly, I feel proud of the men and women of the United States military who are the surgical instruments that will remove the cancer of terrorism in a violent, fiery manner. Two of them are my sons, and though I know full well the danger they face, they have my full backing and encouragement from every fiber of my being.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Bonnie said:

Numb? Who in their right mind could ever get numb to such an atrocity?

Perhaps we should show these folks how to instantly build a glass factory
out in the middle of the desert. 1 ICBM would do the trick. Give em a week warning to clear out and be watching, then launch it.

Hey it would get lots of attention. Just for display of course.
It's a psyops thing. :blowup:

CSM said:
I feel like these terrorists need to be eliminated. Such actions and any religion, ideology or any other school of thought that would foster such actions have no place in a modern, civilized world. Any nation, government, or individual who aids and abets the perpetratotrs for whatever twisted reason needs to be replaced.

I feel like the United States has an obligation and a duty to eradicate these scum where ever they are. Whether it is by a nuclear detonation, a US Army soldier's bullet, or a US Marine's bayonet makes little difference to me.

I feel like anyone who says that these terrorists need understanding, that the vicitims bring it on themselves, or that the world at large needs to appease these vermin are either in leauge with the terrorists or are so naive that they are beyond hope.

I feel the cold, terrible resolve rise up in my soul that these actions will never be accepted or condoned or excused; that such actions can not be allowed to continue either here in the US nor anywhere else in the world.

Lastly, I feel proud of the men and women of the United States military who are the surgical instruments that will remove the cancer of terrorism in a violent, fiery manner. Two of them are my sons, and though I know full well the danger they face, they have my full backing and encouragement from every fiber of my being.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Your sons have my backing as well CSM. Hats off to them!!!!

:tank: :bow2:

Bonnie said:

I get just a bit more angry every time something like this happens. But my anger is not directed solely at the muslim savages who perpetrate these atrocities. My anger is also with our country which lacks the stomach to win a war.

The true warriors of modern times were men like Eisenhower, Bradley, Patton, Nimitz, Truman, Roosevelt, Reagan and McArthur. These men understood and accepted the fact that true victory requires the total defeat of an enemy. These men understood that in order to achieve total victory, we had to be more ruthless, more merciless, more aggressive and more powerful than our adversaries. These men understood that once you decide to fight, you do not walk away and leave your enemy bloodied but standing. They understood that total victory requires absolute defeat of the opponent. One has merely to look at the conclusion of WWI to see these facts demonstrated. Over nine million died in WWI, and for what? Only to fight the same war again some thirty years later. Germany arose because it was never thoroughly defeated. Finally, in WWII, when almost every German city lay in ruins when the infrastructure of the entire nation was destroyed, when both the German military and the civilian populace were decimated, only then was a true victory won. The same was true in Japan. Had we invaded and allowed them to sue for peace, we would be fighting them again today. The atomic bomb put an end to Japanese aspirations of empire.

To deal effectively with muslim terrorists, we need to take a lesson from history. Especially from the actions in the Phillipines of General "Black Jack" Pershing. When confronted with acts of muslim terrorism, Gen Pershing had his troops capture a number of these terrorists. He then organized a firing squad and had the troops dip their bullets into the blood of several pigs butchered for the occasion. Pershing then had all of the terrorists shot, except one. The terrorist's bodies were buried in a pit and the parts of the butchered pigs were thrown in the pit amongst the bodies. Then the surviving terrorist was released. That put an end to terrorist attacks in the Phillipines for over thirty years.

This is the type of mentality we have to adopt to deal with muslim swine. This is the type of merciless brutality we must be willing to accept if we expect to persuade these lunatics to leave us in peace. But instead, we continue to fool ourselves into thinking that we can "reason" with terrorists. Or that if we fight the war in a careful and politically correct manner, muslims will appreciate our efforts and turn against their fellows. Meanwhile Americans continue to be beheaded.

That is the truly frustrating part of all this. We have the means to utterly defeat our enemy. We just don't have the will. We lack that will because the enemy within our own gates works against us. That enemy is the ultra-left element which includes such anti-American scum as Ed Asner, Ted Kennedy, Mike Farrell, and john kerry.

Before we can defeat the enemy from without we must first defeat the enemy within.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Merlin1047 said:
I get just a bit more angry every time something like this happens. But my anger is not directed solely at the muslim savages who perpetrate these atrocities. My anger is also with our country which lacks the stomach to win a war.

The true warriors of modern times were men like Eisenhower, Bradley, Patton, Nimitz, Truman, Roosevelt, Reagan and McArthur. These men understood and accepted the fact that true victory requires the total defeat of an enemy. These men understood that in order to achieve total victory, we had to be more ruthless, more merciless, more aggressive and more powerful than our adversaries. These men understood that once you decide to fight, you do not walk away and leave your enemy bloodied but standing. They understood that total victory requires absolute defeat of the opponent. One has merely to look at the conclusion of WWI to see these facts demonstrated. Over nine million died in WWI, and for what? Only to fight the same war again some thirty years later. Germany arose because it was never thoroughly defeated. Finally, in WWII, when almost every German city lay in ruins when the infrastructure of the entire nation was destroyed, when both the German military and the civilian populace were decimated, only then was a true victory won. The same was true in Japan. Had we invaded and allowed them to sue for peace, we would be fighting them again today. The atomic bomb put an end to Japanese aspirations of empire.

To deal effectively with muslim terrorists, we need to take a lesson from history. Especially from the actions in the Phillipines of General "Black Jack" Pershing. When confronted with acts of muslim terrorism, Gen Pershing had his troops capture a number of these terrorists. He then organized a firing squad and had the troops dip their bullets into the blood of several pigs butchered for the occasion. Pershing then had all of the terrorists shot, except one. The terrorist's bodies were buried in a pit and the parts of the butchered pigs were thrown in the pit amongst the bodies. Then the surviving terrorist was released. That put an end to terrorist attacks in the Phillipines for over thirty years.

This is the type of mentality we have to adopt to deal with muslim swine. This is the type of merciless brutality we must be willing to accept if we expect to persuade these lunatics to leave us in peace. But instead, we continue to fool ourselves into thinking that we can "reason" with terrorists. Or that if we fight the war in a careful and politically correct manner, muslims will appreciate our efforts and turn against their fellows. Meanwhile Americans continue to be beheaded.

That is the truly frustrating part of all this. We have the means to utterly defeat our enemy. We just don't have the will. We lack that will because the enemy within our own gates works against us. That enemy is the ultra-left element which includes such anti-American scum as Ed Asner, Ted Kennedy, Mike Farrell, and john kerry.

Before we can defeat the enemy from without we must first defeat the enemy within.

I am in total agreement. The concept of a kinder, gentler form of warfare is pure, unadulterated crap. War is violence; an unimaginable, horrific form of violence that you foist upon your enemy until he has neither the resources nor the will to fight.

The enemy within our own camp of which you speak have never had to face their enemy eyeball to eyeball, knowing that they either will win and live or lose and die. These idealistic yet spineless wonders greedily feed upon the bounty provided by the blood of others while at the same time denigrating and belittling the valiant efforts to keep them free. They spout platitudes, wag their fingers, call names, and perform civil disobedience in the name of some utopian ideal, leaving others to face the reality that there are inhuman beasts in the world with no other intent than to murder them and their loved ones and totally destroy the concepts of freedom, democracy, peace and any religious organization not in alignement with their own satanic beliefs.

I do not hate the enemy within, I pity them. Surely there will come a day when they will succeed and there will be no more heroes to step up and face the enemy. Then, truly, the meek shall inherit the earth; an earth ruled by horrible, sadistic, fanatics who rape pillage and plunder the innocent for the sake of their god.

Mr. P said:
Numb? Who in their right mind could ever get numb to such an atrocity?

Perhaps we should show these folks how to instantly build a glass factory
out in the middle of the desert. 1 ICBM would do the trick. Give em a week warning to clear out and be watching, then launch it.

Hey it would get lots of attention. Just for display of course.
It's a psyops thing. :blowup:
One week my ass - 72 hours...that is all that is required before you evict someone.

HGROKIT said:
One week my ass - 72 hours...that is all that is required before you evict someone.

We need the week to get clearance from the EPA. After all, the piece of desert selected is the home of the crusty backed sand flea. Then of course we need approval the Protect the Forests of Iraq Foundation, who is caretaker said piece of desert under the UN charter. We also need to consult with Lower Slobovia, the one country who will feel inferior because we detonated a nuclear device and they dont have any.

CSM said:
The enemy within our own camp of which you speak have never had to face their enemy eyeball to eyeball, knowing that they either will win and live or lose and die. These idealistic yet spineless wonders greedily feed upon the bounty provided by the blood of others while at the same time denigrating and belittling the valiant efforts to keep them free. They spout platitudes, wag their fingers, call names, and perform civil disobedience in the name of some utopian ideal, leaving others to face the reality that there are inhuman beasts in the world with no other intent than to murder them and their loved ones and totally destroy the concepts of freedom, democracy, peace and any religious organization not in alignement with their own satanic beliefs.

I do not hate the enemy within, I pity them. Surely there will come a day when they will succeed and there will be no more heroes to step up and face the enemy. Then, truly, the meek shall inherit the earth; an earth ruled by horrible, sadistic, fanatics who rape pillage and plunder the innocent for the sake of their god.
Why not hate the enemy within? I beleave according to star trek the "Hero" side is actualy the weaker side Due to the fact it's ruled by it's emotion's and lust - fearfull at heart.
It's to bad About the people that were beheaded- I wouldn't have wished that on anyone. It's also realy to bad we can't understand human life has equal value, Our bomb's raining doun on them is something we should be heatsick about not something to celabrate. War is something to be taken as a last resort especialy because of who we are and what are suppost to beleave in.

dumphauler said:
Why not hate the enemy within? I beleave according to star trek the "Hero" side is actualy the weaker side Due to the fact it's ruled by it's emotion's and lust - fearfull at heart.
It's to bad About the people that were beheaded- I wouldn't have wished that on anyone. It's also realy to bad we can't understand human life has equal value, Our bomb's raining doun on them is something we should be heatsick about not something to celabrate. War is something to be taken as a last resort especialy because of who we are and what are suppost to beleave in.
Dumphauler, you do not seem able to appreciate the differences. I know that sounds arrogant, but the Iraqis get the nuance you miss:
http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/archives/2004_09_01_iraqthemodel_archive.html#109572011585881902

Forum List

Back