How do you feel the standoff in Washington would best resolved?

I'm picturing Huggy out in front of the White House shaking his fist and screaming: "Hey...You'se guys took my money and I want it back! Don't make me come over this fence gawd dang it! I got my baseball bat! You'se guys listening in there?"

Then I'm picturing a big van pulling up and men in white coats jumping out holding a straight jacket and a net.

Bye bye, Huggy...

At least he took action.

Actually Huggy didn't even know his money was being stolen from him until I pointed it out. He's part of the problem...people who are so uninformed that they don't even know what kind of games their elected representatives have been playing with our tax dollars.

Nope! They didn't steal MY money....they musta stole YOURS.. Mine comes right on time.

If they want to rip you guys off because they got hinky with the money I put in and you tolorate them replacing mine with yours... Oh well. I don't need to follow the trail and do some big investigation. Like I said I get my SS.

Do you think the solution is to just stop making payments to those already on SS? Go ahead. I double dog dare ya. :lol:

So as long as you get "yours", Huggy...you don't care that for the young people paying into the system now, the money won't be there when THEY retire? Says a lot about you... Uninformed AND selfish...great combination.

Nope! They didn't steal MY money....they musta stole YOURS.. Mine comes right on time.

If they want to rip you guys off because they got hinky with the money I put in and you tolorate them replacing mine with yours... Oh well. I don't need to follow the trail and do some big investigation. Like I said I get my SS.

Thank goodness. I guess that way you don't have to hurt anyone, huh toughie? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back