How do you feel about God?

How do you feel about God?

• I hate Him.

• I hate Him but pretend to love Him by creating a better god

• I love Him completely the way He is.

• I am apathetic. Who cares?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s amazing to me that people don’t believe in God. The signs are EVERYWHERE. If you’re not looking for them you can miss them. I spent a large part of my life denying it but I see it all now. I can even use hindsight and recognize many times where god was trying to get through to me and I ignored it or didn’t even recognize it. As you develop more of a relationship with your creator it’ll become almost impossible to miss the signs and you’ll find yourself literally feeling their beauty as they happen. I can’t even describe how awesome it is.
It might seem amazing now, but if you'd sit in the pocket for a discussion I'm sure that some reasonable non-believer could explain it to you quite sufficiently.
No thanks man. There’s nothing left that non believers can say that I haven’t already either felt or believed myself, read about, heard someone say, etc. I’ve never felt more sure of exactly who I am than I do now. And it didn’t happen because I got in trouble and “found god” or anything ridiculous like that. It happened on its own without me even looking for it because I was finally ready.
I happy for ya...just saying it's not very amazing at all to arrive at my non-belief. It's pretty straight forward that's all. Call me crazy, that's fine.
I don’t call you crazy at all, I love you bro. You’re one of the coolest and realest people I’ve ever met and that won’t change because I’ve looked you in your eye and shaken your hand and talked to you directly and I know you’re a good person and you’re raising an awesome family.

It’s amazing to me that people don’t believe in God. The signs are EVERYWHERE. If you’re not looking for them you can miss them. I spent a large part of my life denying it but I see it all now. I can even use hindsight and recognize many times where god was trying to get through to me and I ignored it or didn’t even recognize it. As you develop more of a relationship with your creator it’ll become almost impossible to miss the signs and you’ll find yourself literally feeling their beauty as they happen. I can’t even describe how awesome it is.
It might seem amazing now, but if you'd sit in the pocket for a discussion I'm sure that some reasonable non-believer could explain it to you quite sufficiently.
No thanks man. There’s nothing left that non believers can say that I haven’t already either felt or believed myself, read about, heard someone say, etc. I’ve never felt more sure of exactly who I am than I do now. And it didn’t happen because I got in trouble and “found god” or anything ridiculous like that. It happened on its own without me even looking for it because I was finally ready.
I happy for ya...just saying it's not very amazing at all to arrive at my non-belief. It's pretty straight forward that's all. Call me crazy, that's fine.
I don’t call you crazy at all, I love you bro. You’re one of the coolest and realest people I’ve ever met and that won’t change because I’ve looked you in your eye and shaken your hand and talked to you directly and I know you’re a good person and you’re raising an awesome family.
lol it's all gravy - we both like debate but that won't change that we are friends...feelings are mutual. Nothing in script on usmb is personal, def not.

There is a surprisingly large number of Christian's that hate God so much that they create their own god.

Well, how do you personally feel about him?

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

Do you pretend to love God but made up your own god that is better than the one in the Bible?

Are you apathetic toward God?
Where is the choice

HE DOESN'T EXIST?

Why post a LIE?

There is a surprisingly large number of Christian's that hate God so much that they create their own god.

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

Do you pretend to love God but made up your own god that is better than the one in the Bible?

Where is the choice

HE DOESN'T EXIST?

Apathetic. It is the last choice.
No. Because that means I believe he exists but I don't care. You needed a 5th choice.

5. I don't believe God exists.

This is how people convince other people that god is real. They talk about him as if he's an actual person. So you want to know if I love him, hate him or if I don't care about him.

If he exists, I love him. Big if. And if I meet him one day I'm going to ask him two questions.

1. Which religion was real?
2. Why did you go to such great length hiding from us?

It's still a LIE. Why don't you tell us how you feel about Christians?

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

there is no god---so it's all ''fake'' emotions

God LOVES all his children. Yet, some hate their Holy Father.
Yes, He does, but not all humans are His children. The vast majority of mankind have Satan as their father. Only those in whom the Spirit of God dwells are His children

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

Sounds like YOU hate the REAL god!

why do you hate the REAL god?

God LOVES all his children. Yet, some hate their Holy Father.
Yes, He does, but not all humans are His children. The vast majority of mankind have Satan as their father. Only those in whom the Spirit of God dwells are His children

Mother Earth doesn't care. She gave us free will and said do what you want, but watch out for the lions.

there is no god---so it's all ''fake'' emotions

Of course, there is God. I have evidence and you have not. And Satan. Satan has pulled the wool over your eyes.

What's fake is evolution. It started with "the present is the key to the past" thesis (uniformitarianism) by two atheists -- James Hutton and Charles Lyell. Then, Charles Darwin became a pupil of Lyell and he described how evolution happened. It can't be a coincidence. They were influenced by Satan. Darwin made big money from his books. Did any other secular/atheist science book ever hit #1? Hawking? Hutton had inherited wealth and was able to start a chemical manufacturing plant. Lyell had his parents' support and made money as an author.

Forum List

Back