How do you feel about death?

eternaltrue

I have the magic beans
Oct 29, 2012
It's a subject people don't like to talk about, but does it scare you, do you thinks there's anything after?

It's a subject people don't like to talk about, but does it scare you, do you thinks there's anything after?

The state of death is less terrifying--for me--than the method by which I will one day achieve it. Talk about the suspense.

After death? Good question. I'd say first hand experience was required before coming up with an answer, but I don't think I would be able to get back to you on that.

As I get older, there are days when I wonder if I'll drop dead with my next step.
Other days, I don't give a crap.

I've been close enough to it to have my life "flash before me".
I've had dreams of dying.

But most times I'm too busy living to think about it.

It will happen ... so

May be death of this human body is just a new birth to a different and more beautiful sphere.

Hope so :)

I've never been afraid of dying...i am a little afraid of HOW i'm going to die! I'm not into pain!! :)
But i know that when i die i don't have anything to worry about....no more pain, no more worries, and i'll be with my Lord for eternity. I know some of you don't believe this...but this is my faith. And it makes me feel good! :)

It will happen ... so

May be death of this human body is just a new birth to a different and more beautiful sphere.

Hope so :)

That was beautiful skye!!!

Having been very close I have never felt anything more loving or more beautiful. There was equanimity, enveloped in serenity and peace. While I do not fear death, I do not want to rush it I have too much of a great life right now and far too much to look forward to....:D

Death doesn't scare me ... I just want it quick ... cross to the other place fast ...

I want to think death of this mortal body is rebirth on a different plane.

In fact, I firmly believe it!

Does anybody think we get to meet up with loved ones? It would be kinda a waste to love someone in this life and have that special bond for it to go no further, there must be a reason we have the feeling of love ??;

Not worried about it.

It will be the end of all of me. No more worries, pain or suffering or any other suffering of the flesh.
NO more anything at all actually.

Does anybody think we get to meet up with loved ones? It would be kinda a waste to love someone in this life and have that special bond for it to go no further, there must be a reason we have the feeling of love ??;

My aunt was married for about 35 years to my most excellent uncle. They had love, but my uncle died. It was probably nigh ten years later before she found another man to love and marry.
Might be kind of uncomfortable for the three of them to meet up in some sort of afterlife.

Forum List

Back