how do you explain president obama's draft registration ??

after looking at obama's draft registration, is it real ??

• yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Non issue. I am within a year of the same aga as obama and was too young to be drafted, and by the time the registration for a potential draft was reinstated I was too old to be required to do so.

I was never legally required to register for the draft simply due to the times I lived in when I came of age.

That doesn't make obama any more likable, but the draft or draft registration is a non issue.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Try this:

https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfVerification.aspx

Name: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
SSN: 042-68-4425
Birth Date: 8/4/1961

And you should find out that Obama's selective service # is
61-1125539-1

Now shut the fuck up

Is there anything more vomitous than a veteran who can't stop talking about the fact that he is a veteran. Real men.....like my father.....never brought it up. In fact, he was glad that none of his four kids had to experience what he did.

Thanks for your service. Now shut up about it already.

Right or left, doesn't matter. These people gave up their lives while we sat on our butts. WTF have YOU done for your country? Where were you when our vets were forced to leave their families behind?

SHAME ON YOU.

Clearly....you misunderstand my point.
No, he doesn't. Not at all.

Your "point" was crystal clear and he nailed it.

Right or left, doesn't matter. These people gave up their lives while we sat on our butts. WTF have YOU done for your country? Where were you when our vets were forced to leave their families behind?

SHAME ON YOU.

Let me ask you..and anyone else who cares to respond:

What are some ways in which an American citizen can serve this nation? Ways that we can "do something" for the country?

Please list them. All of them if you can. Thanks.

What are some ways in which an American citizen can serve this nation? Ways that we can "do something" for the country?

Let me start the list, asswipe....

Army
Navy
Air Force
Marines
Coast Guard

Pick one - and get hopping, assbrain.

All very good, W-a-r-r-i-o-r. Nice job. Have I thanked you for your service today? Let me do that now. Thank you.

Now maybe you can get through the day without drawing any more attention to the fact that you served in the military. Kudos to you, my friend. We all owe YOU a huge debt of gratitude. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Let's see I have volunteered (never paid) for 30 years of working with Scouts, being an officer of High School Band Boosters Assn, worked on several boards benefiting non-profits in my community. Volunteered with United Way, serving many many organizations. Volunteered to take food to elderly shut-ins. Volunteered at the Senior Citizens Center. That's a few...............now I don't even want to discuss how much $ I have donated to these organizations over the years and that doesn't include my gas and supplies that I provide for my community service.

All very good, W-a-r-r-i-o-r. Nice job. Have I thanked you for your service today? Let me do that now. Thank you.

Now maybe you can get through the day without drawing any more attention to the fact that you served in the military. Kudos to you, my friend. We all owe YOU a huge debt of gratitude. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I haven't stated today that I served in the military.

You have.

Instead of thanking someone for their military service, why don't you man-the-fuck-up and enlist, asswipe?

Do something for your country, vs. whining about George W. Bush 24/7.

Let's see I have volunteered (never paid) for 30 years of working with Scouts, being an officer of High School Band Boosters Assn, worked on several boards benefiting non-profits in my community. Volunteered with United Way, serving many many organizations. Volunteered to take food to elderly shut-ins. Volunteered at the Senior Citizens Center. That's a few...............now I don't even want to discuss how much $ I have donated to these organizations over the years and that doesn't include my gas and supplies that I provide for my community service.

All very good examples. It seems that you agree with me that there are ways in which citizens can serve this country other than military service. Common ground.

I haven't stated today that I served in the military.

You have.

Instead of thanking someone for their military service, why don't you man-the-fuck-up and enlist, asswipe?

Do something for your country, vs. whining about George W. Bush 24/7.

Weak.

All very good examples. It seems that you agree with me that there are ways in which citizens can serve this country other than military service. Common ground.

You can't figure out on your own how to serve your country? You have to solicit ideas from a message board? Are you this dense?

You can't figure out on your own how to serve your country? You have to solicit ideas from a message board? Are you this dense?

Yes. That is exactly what I am doing. How did you get so smart?

But you see without the military I wouldn't even have an option of doing those things. Oh I forgot to mention my years with PTA (most of this while working a full time job)

How about you tell us about your community service??

Yes. That is exactly what I am doing. How did you get so smart?

I see that. You seem mildly retarded? Are you employed? If you are it can't be anything more challenging than a men's room attendant.

Please share, asswipe. Tell us how edumucated you are....

Forum List

Back