how do you explain president obama's draft registration ??

after looking at obama's draft registration, is it real ??

• yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
We wouldn't want him to serve with us. So, this is a non-issue

us ??

Yes - US, asshole.

25 years in uniform here.

You served when/where/wished to?

no no.... you said you wouldn't want him to serve with us... i wasn't sure what or whom you meant...

you're saying you wouldn't want him next to you when the shit went down, much less commanding the whole operation.

i certainly thank you for your service.

i figured it would especially piss of the vets if he faked his draft card.

one of the great risks of a democratic republic is having a civilian commander in chief.

on a personal note... i think of how ron paul was beating up newt gingrich for a deferment in the republican primary debates.... while (juxtaposed) axelrod, rahm emanual, and gibbs are howling laughing about bill ayers sweating/toiling over an obama draft card forgery... some serious irony there.

Last edited:

Yes - US, asshole.

no no.... you said you wouldn't want him to serve with us... i wasn't sure what or whom you meant...

you're saying you wouldn't want him next to you when the shit went down, much less commanding the whole operation.

one of the great risks of a democratic republic is having a civilian commander in chief.

on a personal note... i think of how ron paul was beating up newt gingrich for a deferment in the republican primary debates.... while (juxtaposed) axelrod, rahm emanual, and gibbs are howling laughing about bill ayers sweating/toiling over an obama draft card forgery... some serious irony there.

Was it written in Arabic?

Yes - US, asshole.

Was it written in Arabic?

google translate

The dems don't mind voting for a scammer.... until they discover that it was "them" that was scammed. Can you say Bernie Madoff? They still haven't found the money Obama "invested" in the stimulus plans....

The pubs are recycling the old lies cuz they can't come up with new ones. No, President Obama did not hide from the draft in France for two years.

That was Mittens.

Is there anything more vomitous than a veteran who can't stop talking about the fact that he is a veteran. Real men.....like my father.....never brought it up. In fact, he was glad that none of his four kids had to experience what he did.

Thanks for your service. Now shut up about it already.

Right or left, doesn't matter. These people gave up their lives while we sat on our butts. WTF have YOU done for your country? Where were you when our vets were forced to leave their families behind?

SHAME ON YOU.

Is there anything more vomitous than a veteran who can't stop talking about the fact that he is a veteran. Real men.....like my father.....never brought it up. In fact, he was glad that none of his four kids had to experience what he did.

Ohhh, I sense a little bit of remorse that you weren't capable of following in your Daddy's footsteps. It's Ok, they did fine without you. :D

Right or left, doesn't matter. These people gave up their lives while we sat on our butts. WTF have YOU done for your country? Where were you when our vets were forced to leave their families behind?

SHAME ON YOU.

Clearly....you misunderstand my point.

Forum List

Back