how do you explain president obama's draft registration ??

after looking at obama's draft registration, is it real ??

• yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Obama was drafted? Funny, he's a decade younger than me and they ended the draft before I enlisted. That would make Obama about 12 or 13.

Obama was drafted? Funny, he's a decade younger than me and they ended the draft before I enlisted. That would make Obama about 12 or 13.

You realize that every male is required to register for the draft at age 18 right?

Ummm, everyone still has to register when they turn 18, yep even my youngest that just turned 25. So yea, he can be drafted if necessary. :lol:

Ummm, everyone still has to register when they turn 18, yep even my youngest that just turned 25. So yea, he can be drafted if necessary. :lol:

Yes, but if called to serve - what would Obama be capable of? I don't recall a need for community activists/organizers/commies in all my years in the service.

Yes, but if called to serve - what would Obama be capable of? I don't recall a need for community activists/organizers/commies in all my years in the service.

Or Girl Scouts? :woohoo:

You realize that every male is required to register for the draft at age 18 right?

that's true now, but it wasn't just a couple of years before obama had to register.

the draft card is the "birther smoking gun".... in my mind, after all my research, is my best guess of what will finally get people, and the media to start talking...

the birth certificate will take longer to dissect.

Last edited:

obama-muslim-garb.jpg

Or Girl Scouts? :woohoo:

He may have been a fine Girl Scout, if he could get past that whole "Pledge of Allegiance" thing...

Forum List

Back