How do you deal with *ssholes?

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
I am on a drum board. There is one man who has given me grief from day one. He hates me there. He never misses an opportunity to insult me, throw in a dig, say anything that degrades me. I've come to the conclusion the reason he doesn't want me there is because he's threatened; doesn't want to take the chance of losing a boyfriend.

So as a Christian, telling him to shove it up his *ss doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. I've held my temper. This last time I asked him why it concerns him so. But the anger inside me swells .......:blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Joz said:
I am on a drum board. There is one man who has given me grief from day one. He hates me there. He never misses an opportunity to insult me, throw in a dig, say anything that degrades me. I've come to the conclusion the reason he doesn't want me there is because he's threatened; doesn't want to take the chance of losing a boyfriend.

So as a Christian, telling him to shove it up his *ss doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. I've held my temper. This last time I asked him why it concerns him so. But the anger inside me swells .......:blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Is he gay?

rtwngAvngr said:
Is he gay?
I have no proof, but I suspect and that he's buddies with his drum partner Letusprey who is also a board member. I mentioned it to a drummaker I met who lives in Cincy & is on the board. All he said was, "Uh-huh". I was told Vaughn was divorced about a year+ ago from his wife & 5 kids, but I don't believe it......unless THAT was the reason for his divorce.

The board is VERY censored so slang words have to be typed like this sh*t or
s h i t. I've also had posts removed. I posted the Fema joke and some guy got on my case.

Joz said:
I have no proof, but I suspect and that he's buddies with his drum partner Letusprey who is also a board member. I mentioned it to a drummaker I met who lives in Cincy & is on the board. All he said was, "Uh-huh". I was told Vaughn was divorced about a year+ ago from his wife & 5 kids, but I don't believe it......unless THAT was the reason for his divorce.

The board is VERY censored so slang words have to be typed like this sh*t or
s h i t. I've also had posts removed. I posted the Fema joke and some guy got on my case.

I would like to suggest patience and forgiveness, however, you might want to leave this place in a barn-burning orgy of conflict! Are there other drum forums?

rtwngAvngr said:
I would like to suggest patience and forgiveness, however, you might want to leave this place in a barn-burning orgy of conflict! Are there other drum forums?
Patience & forgivness? I think I've done pretty well for the last year. And you think someone like this should go unchecked; be allowed to treat someone in this manner? You of all people, I thought would understand.
I'm sure I could find one. But there is a principle here.

Joz said:
Patience & forgivness? I think I've done pretty well for the last year. And you think someone like this should go unchecked; be allowed to treat someone in this manner? You of all people, I thought would understand.

Get MM to beat the crap out of him like a real man !!!:chains:

Joz said:

That's why "leaving in an orgy of barn burning conflict" was the back up plan. If the owner is not a good guy, you may be screwed. These are all dictatorships, USMB just so happens to be a relatively enlightened one. (All Hail Jimmy)

Joz said:

Confront him, peacefully but firmly, via PM. Tell him what he's doing to make you upset. If he changes, great. If not, use the ignore function.

Forum List

Back